KAW: Expansion - Multi-map Update!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I say again if new buildings are to be released the new lands provide a way for them to seem useful. I read that forfeit or reverse plunder wars are to be scrapped, but new game systems are to be put in place to compensate. The things that people said are broken on this game are actually, for the most part, player created. Devs didnt make the pwar, players found a loophole and a way to cheat the war system. Devs havent said that you must lcbc to have a war, players decided it should be that way. Now, i admit that i may be a newb. My intent here is not to irk anyone. But, if you broke your arm, would you sue the doc for putting a cast on it while it gets better, would you want the bone set so you could play softball the next day? Or would you find the patience to deal with a temporary inconvenience while it got better? Not the best analogy, but fitting. The devs are trying to fix a system that we the players have circumvented. And while the next updates are pending they have made the loopholes that much bigger.

2. I am not lcbc I was about half way there and I fought in as many system wars as I could so I do agree that to many people worry about being bc to war but being stronger always helps.

3. The devs want to stop pw. But with this update they give reason to continu. That's why this is 

4. U want real war? Me too. But if u have majesty against u, how can u win? U can't attack him and he have too much popo to hope to burn all of them

5. Cant press view owner i only comes to my own profile

6. All this update is doing is feeding the fire of pwars. Bravo, devs.

7. Whenever I try to look at a person's owner it keeps going back to my profile and it only on my iPod touch that it does that, it doesn't happen when I'm on my pc. And I think it only happens on my iPod touch.

8. Awwww darn developers! I was about to purchase 50,000 nobility but it seems the Oracle is not working at the moment.

Too Bad. ill go spend my money on other things i guess.

9. You can only buy 1500 per 2 days..

10. Wow! Somoene is stupid here. Why spending real cash in a game? THIS IS JUST A GAME! Moreover devs don't want to sell lot's of NOB. They just update the game for that. It's very strange. DEVS U R DESTROYING UR GAME. Remove this update!!!

11. Read robibhood's thread

12. Hum... If all of his post is true, the game will be better for everybody. But we can't hope to have those update now. They will be ready in few months

13. When ppl get to know the game again ull All settel down n be happy about the game.. I just lcbct4 last month n with the new land i find the game challinging n Will fight my way way to lcbc again.. I Think This was just what the game needed.. Thank u devs

14. I think it was what the game needed to loose a part of his player. And big player.

15. Sexwulf - any more land/price updates>?

16. I have been playing kaw for over 1 1/2 years. I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I will never spend another pennyNew Lands GREAT WAY TO KILL THE GAME! Resets are useless! One more Pissed Of Veteran.

17. Devs I really hope u read all this stuff pp say. U r ruining the game. I think the new update is cool. But already! Tons of pp tht spend $$$ in KaW r gone. They Quit!! Or they swore not to spend a dime!!

18. WTF that didn't even send my whole message.

19. How come I can't load kaw_admins profile?

20. Don't see why ppl think quitting will solve the problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.