Game Completions Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well we need some sort of advantage if we are going to reset...

2. No, you don't . That's the idea of a reset. You beat the game from start to finish. Keeping allies or cash would make you complete that much faster. Even within a day.

3. Id say have sort of permanent item reward for those who reset after completion, as a new way of obtaining unique permanent items

4. Or perhaps reseting after completion unlocks new units ( higher costs and higher stats) making it more difficult to progress, and an upgraded castle? Kind of like the reborn concepted introduced in some mmorpgs

5. New units are in next update ... Can't be implemented here and now....

6. I tried 。。。

8. That's a good idea.

9. I don't think I'm in the list. Lol. Still got 5 land to go. Hohoho

10. So if i reset everything will add to my last acc??? When i finish completon that is

11. When you reset you start at 0 but keep any speakers, nobles, and permanent items you have outside of your banner and your account has a 1 completion record. That's how

12. Reseting and getting more land unlockables and buildings would be awesome too 

13. It couldn't be anything big like 3 land... It would have to be 1 land each time to make it worthy ad then we could say this gamer has levels while being balenced lol

14. Rofl it takes months..

15. It took a little over 2 months to get 1st wave of completions lol bear in mind lots of goodies coming out in next update too

16. We need a perma item boost then, because a 6k difference of stats between LBs when one is a whole completion ahead isn't much..

17. Rajang, it's going to be a big difference have you seen my t3 building estimates?
    Also you have to thnk way down the road when ppl have 12 completions vs someone elses 2-3 and keeping the game balenced between the two....

19. Join mine! I'm working on scrim right now just read his walls and my Lightning Hammers thread for info

20. Uhmm.. A clan for those people ONLY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.