KAW: Expansion - Multi-map Update!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All e devs are doing now is keeping all of us in suspense as to whether they'll listen to player suggestions, promising stuff in new updates to keep the players anticipating.. This keeps us from quitting this game.. Real evil devs!  i hope the new update comes out real fast n is good!

2. If there is more to come, what's the hold up? Why release an unfinished product? Good job devs, not getting another penny from me 

3. @gear, i dont deny being a newb. Asking about past updates and the accompanying negative feedback wasn't to be rude, but to hopefully calm this mess down a little. There are reset junkies (guilty) who are worried about the new lands-pretty daunting. There are people who dont want to war till lcbc. That seems silly, of the wars ive been in, i had more fun being small than i did t3bc. IF t5 were to be released next month, wouldnt people be asking for more land and therefore more t4 to pay for it faster? Had this been a shiny castle upgrade, wouldnt people be asking about more land, as i've been seeing for my whole newbie 2 months of playing?

I still hold my judgement on this update until i can make an informed decision, as to do otherwise would show prejudice against it. I am not defending it either, nor telling anyone that they are wrong to be upset. However it hasn't been 24 hrs yet and it looks like a virtual lynch mob in here.

4. Wow devs. Uve made 75% of kaw players pretty mad. Gd job. So while most who spends $$ on kaw n some like me who do it slow cant even catch up to last update. So is it true tat all of us just sit one corner n suck our thumb?not quacking or anything. But i do remember kaw was fun. Now slow sulking me up.

POINT OF VIEW:
    KEEP IT AFFORDABLE. SO EVERY1 HAV FUN.

5. How do u get friends

6. You go to somebody his/her profile and click on the follow button located under the banner of this person. The one you're following has to follow you aswell to become your friend.

7. •chaos,
    •sadness, bitterness, anger, despair...
    •those once high made low
    •those once w/ wealth now poor

8. Still while feedback only allows short msgs the only option is to spam forum.

Lol. Been playing kaw over a year now. Notice something funny. Since then all i see mostly is ppl asking when castle be upgraded. Then devs gives achivements awards without bonuses n T4. Y dont u follow up on those u gave first. Y beat around. Its histerical to see developers go insane on new improvement new way when they forgot old ones. Pls keep tis in mind for future upgrade.

9. Where Are The ACHIVMENT BONUSES

10. Lemme guess what's gonna happen next, after about a month and people have spent piles on nob to t4bc again you devs will release the t5s to start the cycle again..it's all about the bejamins

11. Kaw is like an addiction! Ne people are looking for a reason to kick it so they pin it on the update...

I don't disagree tht it's a disappointment but l got over that and want to take on the new challenge. Sounds like fun 

12. •the poor now poorer
    •all feeling forsaken
    •angry with the creator(s)
    •wondering if anyone is listening, if there is even anyone "out there"
    •those once lcbc now,... not so much

So this is what Armageddon is like...

13. and i thought i would be lcbc t4 soon now even more to do !! :D great work devs great work !!

14. Devs planning to respond ?? Give us an outline to why you did this update please explain the benefits cause I see nothing but cons majority

15. So I decided to follow Holici. I now find that every hour on the hour, I have to stop and say "baaaa!" What's the deal? Am I slowly turning into a sheep?

16. This update sucks if any 1 can tell me some pros I would love to know.

17. You can use bad words in pm

18. Maybe the devs can give us some pros.... Or they can just continue to ignore us, that seems more likely...

19. What happens at reset. Do you have to complete all lands or the original 25?

20. Lame. Played a year. T4 almost made me quit when I saw pricetag in time spent. New lands are absolute joke. To late now dumfucks. Ppl have already purchased the lands. You should have asked the ppl who actually play the game what they want

If it wasn't for lands ruining it. Great update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.