Game Completions Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As more and more people are hitting game completion (i.e. all land explored), it seems that there needs to be recognition of those players who complete the game (especially those who reset and complete the game more than once).

We are already tracking game completions, so we'll be implementing a game completions leaderboard. If you've already completed the game, don't worry, we're already tracking this information and your previous game completions will be used. For those who've reached completion, start resetting now so you can be at the top of that leaderboard!

2. (and here's the fix/incentive....)

3. Nice idea! Even if I am not close of reaching the All land bought!!

4. The leaderboard will be sorted on game completions then currently most powerful, so even after you reset, you'll want to build up your kingdom.

5. ..... What name would be on the leaderboard if you keep changing it when you reset?

6. I think the origional one

7. Lol, and noone will believe that it's really you when you tell them :p

8. No it's the reset name, like it is on forums and walls

9. U know everything c-tank

10. One downside to this, You only need three people with enough cash so that they can keep pumping money into one person. After all, if the player resets you get a full refund :eek:

11. Yup, it will be your current name. It's the whole point of being recognized. :)

12. That sounds more believable, although that name would keep on changing and it would look like someone keeps overtaking the leader.

13. Rather then the same person staying up there....

14. Ryol, they keep thier old walls so people CAN tell after switch, not to meantion they could keep thier old names after reset if they like

15. Oh ok... I never knew that :)

16. Who are all the ppl?

17. There is a Game Completion thread in the News section that contains the users that have completed the game.

18. You're one of 'em. :)

19. Woot!! But what happens to ally our allys? Our nobility? Our money? :(

20. You keep nobility from reset, not allies or money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.