In-App Purchasing Problems

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by admin, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So when you buy one of the packs does it use iTunes money or a credit card?

2. have the same problem as scottydad21, first bought the 765 nob points with existing 10 nob points left with success n used nob purchased till 85 nob left, then i bought another additional 200 nob, eventho the game said i was rewarded the items bought, my nob point still remains at 85 points, i thot maybe kaw lagging so used up all the remaining 85 nob until 10 nob remains, now its been more than 3 hours and the 200 nob purchased still missing, please dev respond swiftly, thank you

3. I just bought the ten nobility 6 times!!! And every time it said error and yet it charged me and I call apple and they say nothing so what do I do cause I just wasted 6 bucks and I'm disappointed

4. I tried to buy nobility points today n something went wrong i havent Got it yet n when i try to re buy it says that i havnt downloaded it yet so i Press ok to download but nothing happens.. Each time i re login to kaw it ask for my iTunes code n each time i type it it comes up with purchase symbol n nothing happens its now 4 hrs ago i first tried to buy it so i guess something went wrong but what??

Ive loged in n out of the game couple of times i even restarted my iPhone 4 times, does someone know what has happent??

Kind regards
    singer

5. I get that sandbox randomly but my phone has never been jailbroken

6. Wait I dodn't realize you could post on this..

7. everytime i go 2 buy nobility it tells unkown error cannot connenct to itunes
    it also ask for my itunes password everytime i log in 2 game can someone help or tell me
    why? thkx :roll:

8. Everytime I go to buy nobs now, it says "cant contact iTunes store" but I can purchase other stuff off iTunes no problem. I dont know how to contact the devs to ask them? Help please!

9. Read this Dave !!!

10. I Got the same problem A's lexi and i even got a recipet for my purchase now.. So i want my nobility or money refonded... 765 nobilty bourght but havnt Got Them but the money is withdrawn from my bank so pls dó somthing about This.. Its very frustrating...

11. I think it's because of all the wars that are going on right now too many people buying nobs at the same time.

12. I want a sandbox!

13. Does jailbroken mean hacked basically?

14. Hi there i have bought 5% attack bonus and 5% defense bonus the deal is get also 10 nobilty points and 10 crystals but i dont get the crystals? Why not... The add says i get also the crystals?

15. Okay thanx there are not crystals but speakers! Cheers

16. I posted last month about buying nob points. For sure I was charged, and when I sent to feedback I got the response that their records show I got my purchase. I never did. Only thing I can say is if you buy something take it slow and only buy one set at a time........ Total rip off!!!!

17. I'm trying to buy a pro pack but the screen under where u can change your name is black I don't see the packs

18. I have try to buy 2 times the Hero pack but it gives 2 times an error purchasing to pack (cant make a connection to the itunes store) why... I would like to have the Hero pack. Can somebody help me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.