Optimizing Pot Consumption V2

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Cowlegend999, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I love this especially on computer this is great so u should say this one is for computer and other for ipod because i looked at this on both ipod and computer and it was beautiful on computer

on ipod it was a little hard to read the colors

support :D :)

bump

2. Great guide it has been list so I'm bumping it bak up lol

3. Bump for a great read

4. This needs to be updated

5. thank you so much for this info!

One question:
    So this means one would need 1888 of each kind of defense potions or 59 of each for optimal potion usage?
    Thanks for clarification. Please wall me.

6. That would be 1888 of each and I don't think I'll update this guide (even though it's needed) because it hasn't been stickied so maybe I'll write a different guide sometime instead

7. not sure I agree with the gold lost portion... I've been trying to figure this out lately. For example... If you sell one pot, and have 967 sitting in gold, when attacked, you'll lose the whole 967. If you have 2 bil sitting around you'll lose ~5 mil, which is 0.2% or something like that. at 100 mil you're losing around 500k. Like I said, still trying to figure that part out, but I'm not sure I agree unless I've misunderstood the guide somehow

8. Still the best pots guide around.

9. I like it alternate the colors blue the next section black ... Back and forth but this post was worth the bump

10. Tmh is still active 

11. BUMP cuz this is an awsome guide i as a hansel build use ALOT of pots and this is gonna help reduce my costs 