Breif Kaw Summary

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *danistockton (01), Feb 14, 2011.

1. This includes everything i think to be inportant like what you need to know to be the best you can be an everything or at least mostly everything i could think of when i was making this...
    1) THINGS TO HELP U GROW
    •Try to get map or max ally plunder because that will help you be stronger and you will earn more money each attack
    •Find a good clan that can help you out alot
    •Start out building um little military buildings then when you get land 9 unlocked convert all of your buildings into level 3 forges
    •Have fun and dont take the game too seriously but please be curtious to those who care about the game
    •Dont farm people because what goes around comes around (treat people the way you want to be treated)
    2) A LIL VOCAB LESSON
    •map-max ally plunder
    •farming-attacking someone 6 or more times in 24 hours
    •attk-attack
    •def-defence/defended
    •soliders-the number of army dudes you can use to attack someone
    •mod-someone that is heer to make the game safe and fun (thanks mods)
    •wall art-pretty stuff people put on your wall
    •ally-another player that you hire to make you get more money
    •strip farm-to buy someones allies then farm them (i think it is frowned upon and is not very nice)
    •kaw-the game your playing which i kingdoms at war
    •pw-plunder war created for you to make money only hit the people that are open
    3) INFO FOR BEGINNERS
    •you shouldnt farm people its not very nice and just remember pay back stinks
    •dont waste your speakers you never know when you might need them
    •do not cuss or give out personal information because you will pay the consiquences (the mods are watching you)
    •please be nice to the mods because they are only heer to make the game better and if you get silenced then you probably diserved it
    •give this game a chance because its really fun
    •have fun and if u have any questions feel free to ask me them (put them on my wall)
    •if you need serious help or something then come to blue fenix we can teach you alot (they taught me almost everything i know)
    Thank You all who have read this i appretiate your time i hope i taught you something :) Special Thank You to blue fenix and pizza hut (a clan that dusnt exist any more) and DillyBar because your handbook is no match for mine also all the Mods because without you we wouldnt have a pleasent game and the creaters of kaw!!!! By thanks have fun LOVE YOU!!!!

2. wait wat does a clan tht doesn't exist anymore hav anything to do wit it lol? ilysm dani

3. Spelling aside I like it 

PS BLUE Fenix RULES

4. thanks guys an im not reely a noob thank you and i thot i did ok on spelling lol love ya too colleen an they tot me alot thts y they hav sumthin to do with it lol

5. I'm more noob ish than u! I shouldn't be proud 

6. hmm did this sho up on mi posts or on forums....

7. o ok i c now i got this lol but thx for reading guys i apretiate it

8. I get it know

9. Just saying farming is more than 5 attacks dome consecutivly of days. I could hit you 50 times amd it wouldn't be farming.

10. You noob are is spelling fail

11. i hope i cood help u guys :)

12. you guys r reely meen i waa jus tryin teh help yall n yall r hatin on meh  if u dont like it thn u reely dont haf to reed it its jus there so if ne1 is reely new they can read it n understand deh basics but yall shood jus reed dilly bar's hand book bc its reely good and it tot meh alot