The Afterlife and Other Lies Sign Up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *lady-marian (01), Feb 10, 2011.

1. Wow u stole that off bleach

2. •_• king has more intelligence but less strength… remember I don't know I'm an angel and I told my fellow angels to leave me alone while I'm on earth.

3. Because I have amnesia

4. All angels live on Earth, and your memory will come back, but it's necessary that you forget everything for a little while in the beginning.

5. Any plans for my dude?

6. Something has to happen to make memory come back itll b lame if its just random.. Ubless its at a climax

7. Bits and pieces will come back, but it's not really important, because most of it is from the point of view of Kimber's character.

8. Fine I'll make something else from my head 

9. Yes, german. I have big plans for your dude.

10. Wut bout Salem?

11. Any news on Chaos? How's the odds of success for my character? :/

12. I think I have something for ur character, cheese. And Salem is going to be in my book. Maybe not a main character, but he'll show up here and there.

13. I don't like "I think"...

It sounds too uncertain. Btw, I feel kinda dumb asking, but seeing as you're a much more experienced writer (besides three grammatical errors per story) than I, I figure you wouldn't mind commenting on a less experienced Writer's work...

Long story short: Please read Salvation and please comment on it :/ unless I was dumb enough not to realize that you'd already done that, if you already have...

I FEEL DUMB NAO

14. Nao? And what errors??? Not that I edit my story or anything... I should start doing that.

I didn't exactly read the first book, sorry! I'll try and understand salvation though! Off to read...

15. Errors - you occasionally forget to make some things plural, but other than that, grammar and story-wise, they're all great! : D

16. Hmmm... Me shall try and spot me's mistakes...

17. I spotted uno mistake. Please point out my others! 

18. Name: Vincent

Appearance: 6'2 messy light brown hair, blue eyes and lightly tanned skin.

Wolf fur: light brown fur with a white spot on his ear and intelligent blue eyes.

Personality: shy at first but once he gets to know you he's a great person. In tough times he likes to act cheerful to lighten the mood. Very polite but still a little rebellious.

Bio: Vincent's mother and father died when he was little by an evil vampire.
    He was depressed until he was 12 years old when he fond meaning in life again. Now he's looking for a little adventure in life.