The Afterlife and Other Lies Sign Up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *lady-marian (01), Feb 10, 2011.

1. The sign up will go like this:

For Werewolves and Angels:

Name: (Originality please)

Appearance: (Be specific)

Wolf fur/Wing color: (The darker the shade of wing color, the more people they've killed)

Personality: (Not a bio)

Bio: (Optional)

Other: (Put anything else here, optional)

For Vampires, Humans, and Half-humans:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

What I'm looking for:

One main character (girl, werewolf w/wings, and angel)

her father (werewolf)

her mother (half werewolf)

some guy she likes (werewolf/vampire/angel)

lots of werewolves, angels, and vampires.

Thanks!;)

2. U do know everyones gonna say black wings rite?

3. But im first;)

Name: The Unnamed

Wing color: black

Bio: one of the first angels ever was created when time was

Personality: sure of self, thinks hes da best, can almost live up to his brags

Appearance: wears black and grey, massive dark reaper on back, black hood,

Other: only one stronger than him and that one is in an eternal sleep that can only be woken by a serious cross breed between an angel and warewolf and human. Bent on ruling the world.
    :D

4. Do u have like a base idea of what a vampire should look like or r we free to be creative?

5. Name: Matt
    Years as a werewolf: 5
    Appearance (as human): black hair, brown eyes, usually wears green jacket with jeans, wears a necklace with ring on it
    Appearance (as werewolf): gray fur with white streaks
    Personality: not that interactive, finds it better to be with good friends than a crowd. Doesn't like to fight much, because he gets out of hand. He tries to stay calm because he can't control when he changes.
    Optional: he only killed one person, a vampire who tried to kill a whore

6. Please, be creative!

7. That's creative....I'm pretty sure

8. Name: Agyos
    Appearance: Coffee-Caramel-ISH skin tone (I am mixed and I'm not tan I really am like a coffee/caramel color), dark blue eyes, short dirty blonde hair, red cloak or robe doesn't really matter, black obsidian crown with large purple amethyst in the middle.
    Wings: Very large, and satin wings.
    Personality: Liked by everyone, brave, bold, and outspoken; outgoing. Cool attitude, extremely intelligent.
    Bio: King of The Angels (not trying to put god in the story or be god or anything like that) =)
    I earned my wings at as very early age and was crowned king by the age of 1000.
    I was very popular as a kid and am still am, I'm a teenager now of course.
    I am constantly searching for a queen and think I may have found the one...
    I am not evil and am not asleep (cause im the strongest lol if u want me to be marian) but have a bad case of amnesia, and found myself sitting in math class learning about the 4 quadrants and writing notes, I don't know im an angel or king for that matter)
    You can add anything u want to this,Marian!

Other: I am the girls secret crush, and am like by all the girls (cause i'm so super sexy), I take visits to earth all the time in disguise and am enrolled in her school.
    It's rumored that I am wiser than Solomon who was also an Angel.

9. Awesome featherhunter! But what shade are your wings?

10. Angel
    Name: Cyria
    Wing Colour: Ivory
    Appearance: long light brown hair, peridot green eyes. wears a light blue flowy dress that goes down a bit past her knees. V neck. (has thin straps) wears four silver upper arm bracelets.(two on each side) two in the shape of a cobra and the other two in the shape of a flower. (one of each on each arm.) Has a gold hilted sword.(usually sheathed)
    Personality: Confident, daring, mischievous, sense of humour, kind but unforgiving.
    Other: Due to the fact she was born in the last century, she likes seeking adventure and getting into trouble. She likes to play with human minds so she disguises herself as a human and lives among them for half the year.(summer and spring months) She only killed twice in her life.(when a human found out she was an angel and threatened to tell and a werewolf that attacked her while in disguise.)
    Once every two weeks she'll try disguise herself as a vampire or werewolf for fun.

11. Love it Stora! Need some vampires... Oh well!

12. LMAO i said satin (satin is a dark kinda red-ish color)

13. Fine I'll redo

Name: Matthew (Matt) Anderson

Species: werewolf

Fur color: reddish bronze

Appearance: looks 18 (but isn't of course), black curly hair, hazel eyes, has a fake tooth he takes in and out, wears blue jacket with t-shirts of mostly old rock bands(one thing he learned to loved over his life), dark blue jeans, and gray Vans.

Personality: he's a friendly guy, hanging out with friends, making the occasional joke that everyone likes. He always finds a way to make a boring situation livelier. Gets in trouble sometimes, though. Is mostly calm, but will get mad on occasion.

Bio: while hunting in a Connecticut forest in 1853, he was attacked by a wolf which just bit him and ran. Matthew felt his body change slowly and painfully until one night he became a full werewolf and on the night murdered a farmer and a few of the farmer's cows. He's been wondering the country, trying to keep his secret, but has been getting harder for him while the years get more modern. He now has been living with a family who doesn't know about his "hobbies" and attends school against his wishes.

14. Sorry, I was unaware satin was a color, I thought it was a texture.

15. Yours was fine before german

16. Eh u said creative. Besides I like this version better

17. Werewolves don't live that long, they live the normal life

18. Name keegan
    species vampire
    age nine( bit at the start of the story)
    appearance little albino kid
    persomality innocent, scared

i forget if there's another thing

19. Dammit ok just change anything thats bad