HEY U! YES, U!! U!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CrayzJayz, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Hey, sum may know me, I'm often hanging out in ff. U may be wondering what became of Invisible Death. It wasn't working out. Welp, I've been thinking of possible story ideas, and I've settled on one. I've got a good feeling about this one. I'm not giving anything away about it unless necessary, but perhaps u would like to make a character for it? Sign up here

======
    name
    Appearance
    Personality
    Abililty(s) (max 1 major + 1 minor (I.e. Telekinetic & enhanced sight)

OR…

(some kinda eebil creature/guy)
    Name(?)
    Basic age group (old, young, etc.) (?)
    Gender (?)
    Appearance
    Personality
    Abilities/ physical abilities (strong, jumps high, etc.)

(?)= optional
    —————
    Person=1
    Eebil guy/creature=2
    (put these @ top of ur post)

Awn yer marks, git set, GOOOOO!!!

2. Hello(-o-o-o-o-o-o…)

0.0 pretty lonely in here, all alone, with my aloneness…

3. Its early I'll get one set up when I get back home

4. ... Change the thread name...

No offense, but it kinda just makes the thread look like a thread for attention

5. How do I change it? Do I just write a diff subject title when I'm posting?

6. Re: Sign up thread

:)

7. No, that didn't work

8. Story sign up thread

9. I was expecting a spam thread

10. Pfft, of couse u were

11. From the title not the iser

12. K *relieved*

13. Name: Ursa
    Appearance: Jet black chin length, spiked hair. Eyes that shift in the light and mood (Ex: Sunny, golden eyes; starry night, pale blue)
    Personality: Mysterious, keeps to herself, tends to stay quiet and calm at the most dire situations
    Abililty(s): Can alter any available light source to her will (Ex: Dark to light, can create ghostly apparations out of light.) and has night vision.

Are the abilities too much? Change what you want I don't mind.

14.  that's a-ok kimber :)

15. Name - Chaos
    Age - Noone knows

Appearance - always changing shape, usually just a formless shadow with two lights for eyes

Bio - Part of a trans-dimensional warp experiment, Chaos got trapped between dimensions, and now walks the void. Because he's within all dimensions at once, but also no dimensions, where he walks, destruction follows. His power is a curse, but he cannot end his suffering.

Powers - Teleport, shapeshift, explode (He can't do anything for very long, he's too unstable) occasionally creates a time-space rupture, anhiallating all within about five miles.

NOTE: He is not evil, he is just cursed by his horrible abilities.

16. u can only change your titles, edit comments, delete your comments, and other garbage on pc not any idevice

17. Nice cheese :D  someone with an ability like that is just what I need for the plot