Calling all writers/readers!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *lady-marian (01), Feb 9, 2011.

1. I'm calling all writers and readers to help me decide. I'm REALLY unsure of myself in my next big decision so I decided to ask you guys.

PROBLEM: I have two stories I want to write, but I like both of them equally.

DONT WORRY, I won't quit A Game of Secrets.

Story idea #1: Battle Camp: Complications

So if you've read my first three Battle Camp book, this is just continuing the series.

Main characters are: Talon, Rora, Luke, Shorlorn, Symphoney, and Annabel.

Supporting characters are: Shadow, The king (in desperate need of a name for him), Madeline, and Mark.

Antagonists are: Wolf, and Matthias.

Point of view: 3rd person, Talon, Rora, Luke, Shorlorn

Basic Plot: Talon Annabel=Rora[? ;(]=Luke:)Rora=Luke Rora AND Symphoney Shorlorn

If you didn't follow that, well... it's complicated!;)

Bonuses: Continuing series, new series comes after this with new characters.

Story idea #2: The Afterlife and Other Lies

Main Characters: Girl, Girl's Dad, Some Angels, Some werewolves, and possibly a vampire or two.

Supporting characters: More Angels, Vampires, and Werewolves.

Antagonists: Angels, Vampires.

Point of view: 1st, girl or her dad

Plot: girl is daughter of werewolf and 1/2 werewolf. First problem: she's an angel. Angels aren't supposed to be able to be born, so she's practically worshipped my them. Second problem: she can also turn into a werewolf with wings, and is an outcast among her pack. Third problem: she is in love with a Werewolf/Vampire/Angel and her dad doesn't approve.

Bonuses: there will be a sign up for characters.

If you can help, that would be great!

X's and O's,
    Lady

2. Think both would b good but I'm in favor of BC more

3. Ok, thanks for voting!;)

4. Both sound interesting. Can't really pick since I haven't read BC yet. And a werewolf/angel/vampire? That sounds deadly.

5. I'm tempted to see a sequel for Battle Camp, but I also really like sign-ups. Oh, that's a hard one...

6. ALL HAIL GOD!!!!
    AND THE MIGHTY ANGELS!

7. i've never read Battle camp so i can't say much but the new idea sounds cool!

8. Sorry, no "God" in that story. The angels, vampires, and werewolves all fight for control. And I know Kimber! I cannot chose without help! Ugh! I really want to write more battle camp but... Ugh!

9. Maybe you can type up a quick prologue for each story and then vote from there. The one that brings up the most interested readers who want to keep reading it wins. Or is at least in production.

10. I'm gonna need some names for the second book, and the prologue I've got for Battle Camp is two paragraphs long... I'll make up some names and add on the first chapter for Battle Camp! Your a genius Kimber!

11. I know lady it's just god is greater than his angels and I'm Christian so u have to give god the glory before you comment on his angels

12. *the glory first

13. *Must resist... cocky remark...* Thanks lady! Appreciate the compliment!

14. What about u do the one with the angels in it and put bc in ur draft section of your whatever it is u use

15. I'm gonna do both, but I'm not sure which one to do first!

And I'm a Christian too, so I completely understand. Just wanted to make it clear that there was no god in that particular story.

16. If you still can't decide, flip a coin. If you need to, try for 2/3 then 3/5, etc...

17. Hmmmm... I think I'll post the prologues before I flip a coin. Tomorrow though, tomorrow.

18. -_- flip a coin? Why not write both stories, but one week you write on one story another week on the other story, double the work I know, but double the reward?

19. I like the second one. It sounds like something I would read.