Story Idea's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Storallelite, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I like to think of story idea's long before i write....so i'm staring to think of new ones....so far i have three. I can't decided on which one to elaborate on so if you'll be so kind to list in order which one is the best(#1 being the best idea and #3 being not so appealing). Oh yeah...and if you can think of a title for the one that doesn't have one yet please post that too! Thx!
    PS. i might come up with more in the future so i might not use these but most likely i will.

The Map Maker:
    Genre: Medieval/Historical/Adventure
    Story about a young women who takes up her deceased father’s map making trade. Specializes in battle plans. Countries want her. More people want her dead. The Church has rejected her and she is on the run for her life searching for a safe haven.
    Format: First person

3 Spheres:
    Genre: Medieval/Magic/Adventure
    Story of a group of teens who need to find 3 magical spheres before groups from two warring fractions find it first. And it’s not just the fractions. Lonely treasure hunters are after it too. Big problem? The sphere’s have never been seen. Ever.
    Format: First person or Third person

(No title atm):
    Genre: Sci-fi/Adventure/Mystery
    Story of a girl who is at a week long party on a private island. Everything seems normal until odd things start happening. Deep waters hold darker secrets then they would ever imagine.
    Format: First person

2. I like the last one.

3. Title: Dream On
    Genre: Medival/Horror

Story: Guy/Girl starts his/her own barber shop, guy/girls goes crazy when wife/husband dies and kills people when they have haircuts.

Meets a pieman/woman who puts the dead peoples bodies into his/her pies.

4. That's Sweeny Todd karl

5. Have u thought of a sequel for Atlantric:Unknown ?

6. I know... I just went and saw the musical ergh hated it so much

7. I like the first and the last one. U could call the last one "In Depths"

8. @karl very scary sounding story
    @feather not really, i never wanted it to have a squeal. i have some idea's if i ever made a squeal though.

9. @midnight hmmm that's a good title...

So...
    The map maker-1
    3 sphere's-0
    (No title atm)-2

10. any other idea's for story titles?
    so far it sems i will be working on the 3rd idea.

11. I think the 3rd one would b interesting hadn't been seen much here

12. I hope u make a squeal for Atlantric
    Maybe you can make an unknown series!
    Unknown Series:
    Atlantric:Unknown
    Fargre:Unknown (example of how they would be)
    They would have unknown after the name of the place or city of whatever.
    Do you remember my idea for a sub series for Atlantric?

13. The famous stora. Haven't searched for your work in ages. Don't know if you remember but my old name was undertak3r and you actually made a character for my story Gates of Hell. It's been more then 6-8months now and I have come along way in my story but far from finishing it.

14. Oh and I actually like your first title better the third one makes me think of the Lost TV show except reversed

15. @german yeah, many stories are based in the medieval age or future lately(including my own lol)
    @feather maybe...and no i don't remember :( could you post it on my wall?

16. undertak3r! i remember you! i liked your story, haven't seen it for a long time though.

17. Ya I'm still working on it and I really want the time to finish it but I have alot on my plate as I get closer to college. Anyways I think I'm in chapter 4 and right now the main character is in a psychward. Where he meets your character Stora. Unfortunantly I no longer post my stories on here I only post on deviantart or FanFiction.com more fanfiction than deviant

18. My bad not fanfiction.com I don't use that. I use fictionpress.com. It is a legit site and protects my stories from being taken and used. This place however I don't trust if you can understand what I mean.

19. that's true,stories can be copied from here and someone else can take credit for it. I'd be pretty mad if someone did that. i'll check out that website :)
    @lady hmm that's makes the 3 sphere's least popular lol, well it isn't a very original idea for sure lol ;)