Last Stand sign up! I need Benny and Majesty in this!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lord_Zethor, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Ok. This story is called " The Last Stand." It Takes place in the American Revolution. Just choose a name and so on. I need Five People!
    Example
    Name: Scott
    Weapons: Musket Gun, Knife.
    Appearence: Short Black Hair. Blue Eyes. Patriot Suit.
    Bio: Raised in Pennysalvania he joinedthe Patriots for belief of Freedom. British Shot his father for firing at Loyalist slave.

2. Loyalist: Person who isn't British but is with the British. Other words are Torries, Redcoats, Lobsterbacks.

Patriot: Person who is against the British and wants freedom. Other words are Liberty boys, Colonials, Sons of liberty, Collonists, Whigs.

3. I need Two People To be British.

4. Preview of first chapter.

Chapter one: Scott.
    "MARCH!" The Sergent yelled at the troops. "MARCH!"
    Scott wasn't hearing any of the Sergent's yelling, or the grunting of the other Patriots as they Marched wearily. He was hearing his heart pounding. And the urge to avenge his father who was a brave patriot. He was killed by the sting of a musketball in his head. Scott cringed at the thought. He found it hard to believe that the British were as ruthless as he had been told.
    "Are you listening to me soldier?!" Yelled the Sergent.
    "Me? Oh uhhh. Yessir!" He said over his thoughts.
    "Now that's more like it boy!" The Sergent walked away with an ugly smirk on his face. Crab, thought Scott as he walked away. "ALRIGHT MEN!" Said the Sergent, "WE ARE AT CAMP AGAIN! NOW GET CLEANED UP SO I CAN PRESENT YOU TO THE GENRAL!"

5. I'd sign up, but I'm a Brit, which means I'd get a bullet in my head or a knife in my gentleman's sausage

6. Name: Sir Arthur Reginold
    Weapon: Noble sword
    Appearance: Red suit with golden buttons, Fat, tall, brown eyes and hair
    Bio: Grew up in a family completely obsessed with war, learned every thing he knows about fighting from his father, joined the army and began moving up ranks fast, soon was knighted for services and given the rank of general
    Side: Brits

7. Also for weapon... a flintlock pistol

8. Name: Majesty
    Weapons: Ban Hammer, Silence Button, Block button
    Appearence: Very short, Long Curly Hair, Chubby Combonation of :twisted: + :ugeek:
    Bio: Need I say more? :lol:

9. Dude in this it's kind of a sad story. Some Patriots. You would probably live.

10. Please, Dont expect people to take this thread seriously. Its silly.

11. Learned a bit about the revolution last year, very interesting piece of history. Do u want a male or female character? I usually make female but...since this is about the revolution...

12. I don't care. It's fine either way!

13. Why not both sex's?

14. Name: Lyn
    Weapon:u choose
    Appearance: dress(the type worn at that time) but prefers wearing boys clothing. Short brown hair, green eyes, medium height.
    Personality: loyal, sympathetic, rough, clumsy, smart
    You choose if she's a loyalist or a patriot.

15. Stora lol u just learning bout the Americab Revo.
    Well, I guess I can't be talking cause, in Gifted Social Studies (gifted is like super smart (which I am(I'm seriously gifted) we are now starting to talk about all kinda crazy Canadian stuff

16. Stora lol u just learning bout the Americab Revo.
    Well, I guess I can't be talking cause, in Gifted Social Studies (gifted is like super smart (which I am(I'm seriously gifted) we are now starting to talk about all kinda crazy Canadian stuff that I never knew about

17. I learned it one or two years ago...and I'm in Canada lmao. Poor loyalists,the evil patriots(lol jk)made them all run away lol

18. It's ok but it needs tweaking before u do anything else

19. U ever heard of Peter fransico best patriot there was

20. Name smith
    Apperance : blue gray coat
    Weapon : one rifled gun w/ bayonet two flintock pistols

Character Agile smart bad shooting

Patriots