KAW RULEBOOK!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -lIlI_VIKTORIOUS_IllI-, Jan 31, 2011.

1. OK HERES ALL YOU NEWBS NEED TO KNOW WHEN PLAYING KaW!!
    EVERYTHING IS IN THIS GUIDE

Making Money :mrgreen:

Quests are a simple way to earn money! Simply attack and complete the missions and you gain not only gold but nobility and crystals as well, I your lucky! This way I would advise for younger members because it's safe! The rewards that are given can regenerate your army, with 20 nobility change your name!

Battles are a good quick way to gain money! You simply attack and opponent and successfully steal their money! I would recommend using spies when doing this because if you perform a successful spy then no names will be left on your opponents wall! Another good thing to do is to ask hire members to find a target that you can easily beat! The best of these are in-actives, eg not on game any more!

In this clan we will tend to be doing plunder wars regularly! This means the opponent stops attack and let's us take their money! This is a safe and easy way to gain money! They shouldn't attack back and there for almost like collecting money out of a pot!

Getting Volleyed is a very good way too earn money quickly! The first stage of this is finding at-least two people that want to own you! The more people that want yo the more money you get so try to get as many as possible! A good way to find birders is to advertise on WC and also CC!

Then they simply squabble over who owns until all but one are bust! This really is a great way to earn money fast, but they will only buy you if your cheap and have good stats!

Money Management :mrgreen:

Items are great for storing money in because they cannot be stolen! You simply can both buy and sell them! When selling them to get your money back a 1/4 reduction is made but trust me when I say it worth it! Your guarantied to regain money at the end of it!

Allies are an other good way to save money! You can buy as many as your money allows you to! If bought of you you gain a profit on top of the amount first payed! The only real problem with this method is that you have to hope your online when the allies get sold! Otherwise the money could easily be stollen!

BUILD TYPE

BARRACKS
    WORKSHOP
    WAR CATHEDRAL
    STABLE
    BEASTIARY
    FORGE
    WAR AVIARY
    SUBTERRANEAN FACTORY
    SUMMONING CIRCLE
    CIRCLE OF ELEMENTS
    CURSED FOUNDRY
    TITANS LAIR
    GUILD
    STRONGHOLD OF SHADOW
    DEFENCE TOWER
    DEFENCE FORTRESS
    LOOKOUT TOWER
    LOOKOUT FORTRESS

For good stats it is important that all explored lands are upgraded to maximum level to make sure the land is being used to the best of it's ability! This is to stop you from just exploring loads of land and not being abel to put anything onto it!

Allies are a good way to produce stats! When attacking someone they attack with you so you can also gain money from them when attacking the enemy! This is why it is important to get allies that are cheap and good stated!

DEFENCE :mrgreen:

For defence I would recommend using the pods of defence instead of buying a defence tower! This is because he pods are cheaper and give you protection only when you need it! This is a cheaper option and saves land for more attacking units!
    On the other hand a defence tower Is a good way to protect yourself if your not that active E.G. Not on once every weak!

BATTEL TIPS :mrgreen:

Try not to be noticed or caught by using spies for small jobs like a battle! But when in war attacking using both types of attack I feel is the best option to gain money! Because the more men you have the more chance of you gaining more plunder!

In war is the one time that you are allowed to attack more than x5 on one person within 24hrs! This is because both sides can do this so it makes it fair! So please do this I war and only in war!

WHAT IS FARMING?
    Farming is attacking someone more that x5 within 24hrs! This is a rule that shouldn't be broken no matter how strong or weak you are! If you are being farmed please report it to either Fire Strike,your owner or a stronger member!

OAF=OPEN ATTACK FARM
    OSF=OPEN SPY FARM
    LVL=LEVEL
    LC=LAND COMPLETE
    BC=BUILD COMPLETE/BEST COMPLETE

ENJOY!!!! HOPE YOU LEARN AND GROW :p

2. The only rule in this rulebook isn't a rule at all :lol:

3. Can u add spelling to the rule book

4. And a lot of this seems like it got copied from somewhere else. Hmmmm

5. U mean that sabbertooth kid?

6. sitting for 1 hour straight doing this on forums.. :roll: ....and all spellings are great :lol:

7. Defence=defense
    Battel=battle

Yeah your spellings perfect

8. I think this covers all in it

9. So many "your"s that should be you're.

How does age contribute to when you should do quests? In battles, you can't use spies. Advertising in CC will get you kicked from many clans.

10. Battles u can use spies.

11. Also so many exclamation marks. You'd think this was a kid you just took a dump for the first time.

12. Who would read this guide if they aren't on every "weak"? What are pods in kaw? Why do you list the building names without describing them? A guide is a horrible place for advertising your clan.

13. Stealing uses spies. Stealing isn't battling. Farming isn't a rule.

14. Cheap and good stated allies aren't good. And allies don't attack with you, and unless you can pay billions and billions, they aren't a good way to get better stats.

15. Newb=the twister

16. Seeing some damn fine trolling going on in here. *weeps with joy*

17. you do relize dillybar wrote a guide that covers EVERYtHING....its so long it has a table of contents.....even has a dictionary of slang terms.....twister, u just waisted ur time