Neutral territories

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Johndizzlefoshhizzles (01), Oct 16, 2009.

1. This is to let evry1 know that I am a neutral kingdom I am here for new ppl to grow via buying my allies and make mny I do not buy new allies I let my allies buy the others in order to grow and make mny pls respect my kingdom as I respect urs!!!

If I buy back an Allie pls don't buy back if we make a deal pls honor it bcuz I will always honor them I only take allies if u do not follow my request and I will attck u I only do quests and steal from low ppl pls respect my neutrality and leave allies and mny for new ppl Ty so much sincerley wobble3 Aja Johndizz fo shhizz

2. Pls let me know if u want to b bought b4 asking another to buy I will gladly help to raise

3. Remember I am friend to all and helper to the poor call me robin hood

4. Ty to all who follow and respect

5. I'm poor 

6. Big ppl don't count can make your own table and put food on it

7. I'm not big and I'm poor

9. Price cap 20 mil atck cap 20,000

10. Awwww dats dum

11.  i go find another neutral terrority then. Either u are with us or against us 

12. Stop it tz I am not joining ur war I will stay neutral and defend my kingdom and allies kingdoms

13. Dude, stop telling people you're being helpful to anyone. The other day, when I inadvertantly bought one of your allies off the ally pages, you got ticked that we traded it back and forth a few times. But instead of just asking nicely to not trade, you started cleaning out my allies and posted to my wall that if I bought any more, you were gonna make my life a living hell. This is not the action of anyone trying to be helpful.

14. I apologised fighting over 187 allies is taxing when it finally calms down 1 person starts up it is very annoying so I have to give incentive for u to stop I'm neutral but very protective. Not that funny

15. You most certainly did not apologize, and from reading down your wall, I'd guess that you jump on anyone who buys someone out from under you.

Also, if you look at your original post in this thread, you say that you both help people by letting them buy allies from you, AND that you don't want anyone buying them. I think I have the truth of it, though, in that if anyone buys someone off you, you go ballistic.