READ

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by wolf-brother, Jan 1, 2011.

1. My opinion flipped and now I am building a force to face distance anyone who will help me sign here

2. M..........i........N...........G........-...............
    U......N.......**** my pencil broke ! 

srry cant sign on >:D

3. Wow noob lol

4. Wolf shutup and go drink ur sippy cup that I filled with cyanide

5. what's your opinion?

6. I didn't know how important plunder wars are they help noobs and LB rders alike and they separate good clans and bad ones

7. How right you are.

Bad clans: use pwars
    Good clans: don't use pwars

8. ANTI SUPPORT Plunder wars destroyed the game now its just come hit the attack buttion 20x and hour check forums and get off so predictable and boreing. Distance has the RIGHT idea! Pws must end

9. Pwars are for clans that suck and do you think farming is a rule in this clan if you do it's not it's a pretend rule so they don't get they're money taken away so yea I support

10. How ru gonna stop pwars?

11. **** IS THE ANWSER

12. What about clans that merge smaller clans into there own to become their own pwar clan, and actually talk in cc? U see things black and white man... >_>

Think of pwars as an evolution from farming active players after wars, stripping allies during Rwars and farming pathetically on inactives.

But the T5 updates coming up so yeah...

13. i think pws r helpful, but there r way too many, and not enough real wars.
    i also think everybody should stop complaining about pwars and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!
    FIGHT SOME REAL WARS ALREADY!!!
    CUZ PWARS RNT GONNA MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR!!!
    u need to DO something about it!
    but i think pwars r helpful once in a while