KAW Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by BoomBoom, Mar 31, 2010.

1. hey next generation of kaw players I've been playing for almost a year now and I have seen many different kinds of people... I've seen people who constantly beg in wc to be hired... I've seen trolls who you shouldn't mess with... and I've meet tons of nice kind people... I hope you all have a great kaw experience like I have had.... peace out! 

2. Hello i was a famous forumer who disapeared then came back. My alt is d3m0n1c4ng3l who has been loyal to the lion clans for about 4 months :) i have been loyal to many clans such as sturdy wings, kissmyantheia, the iron fist, and currently the-wolf-pack. i will hope to see the future me read this but im quiting soon after this post. A few ppl who i'd like to recognize r dtf_batgurl, gaffah, dave-t, and many others. I hope the forums will still be awesome when you future kawers are here. Ily all and always remember...

Champion at heart, noob at brain, we r all the same :)

3. Noobs should read this to learn about how KaW should be played

Thrawn likes this.
  4. Lol I said I'm weak so u guys can farm me future players :p

5. No wait don't farm me ahhh!

6. Future kaw ledgend

Doom_master

7. I LIKE CHEEsE

8. Hahaha hi next generation of KAWers:) hopefully I'll still be here when that comes! Haha well just have to say this game completely changed my life! I was trying to get wifi every second I could so I could talk and do stuff here! Well hope you all enjoy yourself!

P.S. No one knows me haha i'm not a forumer! :)

9. Do not EVER bring eggs back on to KaW. We are in the egg era right now.

Thrawn likes this.
  10. I miss boomboom

MoJo

11.  He misses BoomBoom 

12. Cheesemuffin

Too kewl for a clan
    Too kewl for the future

13. [​IMG] . That pretty much sums it up.

Lol jk I luv KaW!!!!!!

14. Never buy a clan with nobility.
    DarkFalcon is the best player that has ever roamed KaW. Always remember that.

15. my name is Burned_Spy on fc so if youre interested in talking, wall me there. i am currently semi-inactive on kaw so dont bug me. however, if you hit me and i see it i WILL retaliate once i get the chance. this one goes out to all you people in the world:
    I'M OH BURN
    AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

16. BURN DO YOU HAVE A BEST FRIEND NAMED SLIKE!!

17. Never stop the real wars... Just don't