Ally Mastership

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hashashii, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Alright well we all know of something called, allies.
    Of course allies have a few important roles in this game.
    1. Bonus stats
    2. Banking money
    3. Plunder bonus

Now we all know that plunder bonus is determined by buildings and the ally price. And that to bank money in an ally you just buy it.

Now how do you know what allies are good stats for their price?

Well simply. Do this.
    1K stat = 10M price.
    So..
    You have 100M try to find 10K total stats.
    "very simple"
    However ive always done never go under 70% of that. EXP: 100m ally = 7K total stats+. Always seem to get bought easily enough.

And as we all know, you make money when an ally is bought. Well how to increase your money using allies effectively while still upholding nice stats?

Most players say "alright? Bigger allies= better allies" not always true. My 1-10 rule doesn't always work. At about 20B you should be purchasing t3 LCBC allies "note: spies = 1.5X stats. EXP: 100K total spy stats is = to 150K total stats, thus 1.5B" and after that, well kinda gets lost. 100B should be t4 LCBC? anyways.

I learnt this from a friend, he liked to call it "ally compression"

Basiclly it's formatted like this.

You have 3 types of Allie (only 2 important ATM)
    Tier 1: 2B allies that give 160+ total stats.
    Tier 2: 20B T3 LCBC allies.

Now assuming you've not yet reset, you should have 250 ally spots.

The initial cycle starts like this.
    Fill all 250 spots with tier 1 allies.
    Wait for tier 1 allies to sell, when you have enough for a tier 2, buy one of those, wait until all you own are the t2 allies "nothing else" and cannot buy anymore "meaning wait till t1 allies sell"
    Wait for t2 allies to sell and fill slots back up with T1 allies.

Tada, cycle complete.

Now eventually you'll just one day go "oh look, I now have 249 t1 allies and 1 t2 allies" now you're questioning. How does this work?
    At 250 t1 allies you have more bonus stats then you will have more ally bonus then the t2 ally first cycle. T2 allies sell quickly and gives you a goal. Just slowly building up allies, however works. Gives a slow gradual growth in allies. Where as this fluctuates hugely between high stats and low stats. Where as making good money.

Now tier 3 gets involved.

T3 are t4 LCBC costing 150B "just as an example"
    You do the same thing except t2 "t3 LCBC allies" become t1 allies and t3 allies "t4 LCBC" become t2 allies.

:)

2. Although I'm new. An example of a goOd ally for price are ones like mine "no I'm not trying to sell them"

3. Good guide. Cheers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Singapore 

4. Ty bro, lol

5. Ty for all the support :p possible sticky?

Also if anybody needs help with this you can find me in room "the morning light" on pal :) msg me there and I'll explain.

6. Ur new? Why can't noobs be like u?

7. Lol :3

I hope I explained it decently? Kinda hard to.

8. YAY! Thank you soooo much. So many ppl tried to explain this to me but this post plus talking to you on pal has cleared up all the misunderstanding's and confusion I had and now I understand!!! thank you for yr time...YOU ROCK  Also TY to ALL the ppl that have taken time to help me. 

9. Sorry I took so long between replies. GF problems and depression problems >.> I'm getting better :)

10. Great crash course for allies :D

11. Ty lol. I could've added more just had troubles finding a way to word it all.. Think I gave most of the details and a nice lil trick with allies.

12. Riri is a noobump

13. Im not sure i understabd it pkz wall me or message me in pal