Aviary Or Sub?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Xephonia (01), Dec 26, 2010.

1. Which is more prefered or better ? Aviary or Sub?

2. Aviary u get two extra hits

3. Summoning circle.

4. Aviary.

Let's do some math to show why it isn't summoning circle.

Circle has 5% more plunder than the others.
    Aviary has 2 more attack than the others.

24 circles x 5% extra = 120% per regen

24 aviaries x 2 attacks more (100% each)= 200% more per regen.

Those final %s are based on the amount of one attack. The aviary doesn't double your plunder.

5. Aviary mo troops

6. So EACH aviary gives two more hits a piece? I always thought it was only the first one that gave the two more hits. Guess I was wrong

7. No. You get 2 extra hits just for having
    An aviary but those two hits are strong if you have more.

8. Thanks guys .. Being dumb for building 10 subs lol

9. Personally I think it's silly to build forges or subs at all when hardly any real wars happen. You don't need high attack if all you're doing is hitting an osf. If you want high attack save up and wait until T4. Before maxing out T4 goal is to make the most plunder.

10. I see no point to have more then one of the circles or aviaries. Then the rest guilds or what ever building you want.

11. I agree with thatīˆ® Just build one aviary and one summoning circle for their bonuses and go crazy with the rest of the build. :p

12. I think sub it got 6 more soldiers Every 5 min and aviary got lower STATS IF you put it all on 1

13. If you hit every 5mins, summoning circle or subs should be enough as while aviaries give two extra hits, they need an extra 5 mins to regen the extra 2 hits. This means that you may as well use a sub or sum as the bonus would not affect you.

14. Since we r not Clockwork Demons. Lol

Use one aviary for the two extra attacks, and one SummCirc for the extra 5% ally bonus, the rest all guilds and 5b in allies to maxP

Then go PW after PW until until you have enough gold to upgrade to:
    One Titan and one CircOfElem and the rest SoS and 10b in allies to maxP

Then save as much cash as possible. In the 10T+ range, then buy some LB allies and enter LB

15. Good build... 15 Aviaries 2 circles 6 subs and 1 guild

16. Why have i only just read this??!! lol ive just turnt all forges to subs on my alt, moving on to t4 now but the extra hits would of helped!

17. Well lucky me I have 12 lvl 3 aviaries so far lol