Beginners Guide To Explode Attack Build's By RoflStomp

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Mr_Goodkat, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Bump! I find this supprisingly usefull. .-.

2. Great guide but it's so hard if you're not the patient type cause after several hrs of nothing but ppl saying I'm new pls hire me and they run 500m and up makes you want to pull your hair out oh and HELLO really big to hotchkiss

3. Bump for that one guy that still doesn't get it

4. I will integrate. MUAHAHAHA-- *cough* Ahem. 

5. should help noobs in there noob stag till they start coming un-noob

6. I've used this method before and it works. Only thing I do differently is once the 1.2bill land is bought I start converting to t3 lvl3's at cost of 1.35 bill (cheaper than next land) I then start earning big money making the last few lands a piece of piss to get. Can't stress tho on how important allies are!!

7. It's better to go a land or two after the cut-off with a l3 guild... I forgot the exact cut-off, but 2 maxed t2 buildings gives you more plunder than 1 maxed t3 building.

8. And @ art, I think it's still helpful/useful even if you're not just starting off because it reinforces the concept of ally trading, which I haven't seen a newb guide do yet... Even when you're switching t2 buildings to t3 trading allies is amazing, so you should always keep $ to do that. When I was going for t3 again awhile ago, I'd split up the gold I earned thru attacks, ie 50% to allies, 10% to refresh pots, and 40% to upgrade- even with 10b in allies, if you turn that over and are (extremely) active you should be trading the equivalent of 20-30b a day, giving you an extra couple hundred mil a day. Eventually you'll build up to trading 150b a day or so with 50-ish bil, and that's 1.5b a day. ATM I seem to be trading a couple hundred bil a day (it's not as high as it should be because I have allies that I keep even though they are overpriced- acquired from strip wars and/or are friends). Anyways, on a good day I can make an extra 5-9b a day, which is wayyyyy more than I get from attacking during the same amount of time (I don't play 24 hrs a day, so although attacks can be greater, mine are not.)

9. But ya... Basically the whole game revolves around allies. They make you the most money, and the strongest- ally bonus never becomes weak like troops do after you attack or defend.

If you start off with a new player, it's very easy to see. At first you'll be attacking people with the same stats, but if you just keep trading allies and not upgrading all of a sudden you'll start seeing people with stats way above yours... and you can win attacks/defends!

10. If people are attacking you at the start buy a couple of potions. Attack potions never go away if the other person doesn't use potions, so the potions should last if you have almost no stats.

Keep in mind that you only use one potion of each strength per attack/defense, so if you buy 5 l1 potions, your def strength is only 1 l1 potion, not all 5. However, if you have 1 l1 potion and 1 l2 potion, your def strength is both combined. (to answer a question I saw before).

And @ people that thinks this takes a lot of time, it's not too bad. Just reserve a couple of hrs to get started off, and after that you should have a strong foundation to grow.

11. I love this thread. Keep it alive. Perfect for subclans academy's etc

12. Thanks for the guide

13. This is similar to what I advise my new allies.. but better! I wish I could bookmark your post so I didn't have to bother!

14. Bumb/sticky/holycrap/trying this tomorrow

15. Nvm, did one part wrong, anyway, I only got 37mil from volly