USA

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ShadowWARRI0R, Dec 22, 2010.

1. 
    USA!!
    
    FTW!!
    

2. At least make the flag right

3. I did, dont be a german idiot

4. Lordzuke, canada sucks

5. Hey hey hey theyre both fine countries

6. Yeah,stop fighting!

7. Last time I checked American flag wasn't a sideways blue jellyfish who just ate a lightbuild

8. I Loled

9. 

10. Damnit it messed up

11. Dont be a german cocksucking idiot

12. Lol the US rocks but the blue is onky in the top left... Not the whole left side 

13. Free country MY ASS!!!

If speaking freely gets you suspended from school, and half the government decisions are forced in the reverse of what everyone wants, how can you be happy with this place? I am sure as hell NOT HAPPY!!!!

I'm dopey. No seriously, it's sucks

14. Don't b a steriotypical fat American we arent the best in the world so get off ur selfglorified seat of **** aka ur toilet u haven't cleaned ever since u sneaked into that apartment which was getting fumigated which is a good reason why ur such a goddamn stupid hobo

15. Lol germam u owned them

16. @cheesemuffin,The united states provides an environment which you have the ability to be happy,you need to work towards your goals regardless of the government.so maybe you can stop bitćhin' and actually make somthing of yourself.

17. Individuality is not allowe inthe USA. Sure, you can wear what you want and all, but when....

You know what? I'm just not going to talk anymore. You "patriotic" idiots can go on ahead and believe what you want. I'm not going against it. But I am most certainly bot agreeing with it.