Game Completions Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmmm posting the same thing three times or more in 5 minutes or less is spamming.... mutable offense....

2. Hmmm. Smooth. Wrong thread?

3. I sorta remember tis i think some guy was posting some reply on all the threads

4. Actually I was on pc when I posted that and thought I clicked a different thread... lol

5. There's one already on pc. But I'd like to see how players take it when they see the guy on top... I am not saying any names but he's completed it 43 times. It's not me lol. This, I think, will be a nice addition to the game.

6. Why isn't there a compilations leader board for the iPod?

7. Why bump this thread?

8. My leader board tanking has not been changed for 1 week wad happened

9. Plz wall me to explain more clear thx

10. TZ made another reset yet the LB still says 43. Why no update since last week

11. the lb is already out???

12. It has taken me so
    Much time and effort to land complete and then tier 3 complete I dint think I could face a reset I've only just started tier 4 !!!!

13. Why do we need to reset mettalica is already strong without probanners.Also I thought that allys make you strong

14. hey if ur ally lc resets u lose like 10 bil u should make it if they lc reset u get full refind

15. How does this work?

16. weird

17. I just wanted to say hi

18. Last time I asked this question it was over looked or ignored but why isn't there a reset leader board for the iPod version and only for the pc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.