The KaW Handbook

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CoS-Dillybar, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Ask someone who has posted wall art on your wall

2. THX SO MUCH! it's so helpful!

3. Awsome guid only 1mistake (and it's a small one) lv1 calling to arms is 3 peaple I think

4. Thanks guys. Be sure to reccomened this guide to all of the newbies joining during Xmas.

5. It's a looooooong way to T4 BC....
    But awesome guide
    Seems like the only mistakes people spotted are in the tier 1 buildings....which nobody uses anyway

Needs a sticky awesome guide

6. It is stickied...

7. Hmm:/ sure it wasn't stickies when I clicked on it....probably was just didn't notice
    Just thought I saw a few people asking it to be so thought I would too

But yeah your guides should be on n00bs opening screens....would make so much easier to explain

8. IMPRESSIVE,UNBEATABLE,AND THE BEST ONE IN THE GAME U R SO GOOD BUDY!!!

9. This is great!!!  Kudos! This is a ref I check everytime I need to remember something - like how much a building cost... Or what way to build.... Thanx for putting in the work - it's just great

10. impressive . . awesome

11. DILLY!
    according to this guide lvl1 SoS give more plunder than lvl4 guilds
    If this is true if I swap all my guilds for SoS will I make more cash per troop dump?(this Q is also open for any t4 OSFs who didn't nob boost for it)

Also bump for teh Xmas nubs

12. So cool! I got ?'s. How long did it take u? Why did u do this? How do u post pictures on here??

13. This is an awesome guide, but from testing it myself and several other players I can tell you SoS gives you a LOWER plunder cap than Guilds. You get far more from steals than with guilds, but if you are a hansel build like me (or any other build and you switch a guild to an SoS) your plunder will drop during normal attacks. It doesn't matter how much you spend on allies or what level SoS you build.

14. Actually legend, your plunder goes down as you're probably hitting the same target and you get stronger as such your odds of winning the battle increases as such the enemy becomes "weaker" in a way, which makes you get less gold.

Besides plunder bonus is for attacks

15. No, hitting an lc bc osf in a pw, so plunder should have gone up if the plunder cap increased. Bought more allies and nothing changed at all. I had the same discussion with a few ppl convinced that the plunder cap should go up, till some1 had me test it on their alt before converting a Guild into an SoS. (Their alt was lc bc SoS osf). Plunder dropped. My guess, emphasis on guess, is that because the gold made from steals has gone up significantly the Dev's have made them more 'separate' from troop buildings by making them less of a benefit to troop buildings, and instead earning gold through actual steals. Also in their other game FC, they have made a change so that plunder bonus drops with troop loss so Hansel's with high ally stats can't war from DTW positions and still make a lot of gold. They can't do that here because ppl have spent months building kingdoms around strategy's, you can't just change the game mechanics. So I'm guessing they have changed the building's in the tier 4 rollout to prevent that from happening without changing game mechanics. Try it yourself. Build a Guild, hit an lc bc osf, switch to SoS and try again, plunder drops.

But don't get me wrong, I'm in no way complaining or anything, this is an awesome guide. I look up building stats on here a few times a week, and I had the same view as you until 2 weeks ago when it was proven to me.

16. Actually, if you somehow won an attack against, majesty we'll say, you would make more with your SoS I believe.

17. so plunder is better but people cant just hit osfs? no wonder everyone complains about it...

18. Exactly

19. Omg nice handbook man!