🦎 Rexcalibur The Gigantodon 🦎

Discussion in 'Events' started by kaw_admin, Aug 10, 2024.

1. NEW Epic Battle

[​IMG]

Warriors Rexcalibur has shattered the icy stasis that contained him and the city is in danger! We need to gather the strongest troops avalible to locate, subdue and freeze the titan again before he annihilates the city!

Rexcalibur The Gigantodon

Rexcalibur The Gigantodon is a new Epic Battle that offers high difficulty and high rewards, but only available for 24 hours, starting at 12 PST, Tuesday, August 20th, 2024.
    This Epic Battle will only be available for 1 day initially, as we gauge the experience and iterate for the future.

To start the EB, you must collect and use the Gather Allies item, this item is earned through a new competition.

New Daily Competition

Starting today at Noon PST, there will be a new Daily Duties competition that lasts 24 hours before restarting, this will run until Wednesday, August 22nd.

This competition rewards players for doing regular tasks like:
    • Completing Epic Battles
    • PVP actions
    • Hiring Allies
    • Upgrading Equipment/Furniture
    • Using Health Crystals and Royal Chest Keys
    Completing enough of these actions to earn Silver Bars, Mithril, Warriors Daily Reward Chest and Gather Allies tokens.

[​IMG]
    Gather Allies

Players can earn 1 Gather Allies item each day, with a maximum of 10 items that can be held at once. 35 Gather Allies are required to start the Rexcalibur The Gigantodon Epic Battle.

We know players have been excited for a new Epic Battle for some time, and we encourage feedback to ensure Rexcalibur is a challenging and rewarding experience for players in the future.

#1 kaw_admin, Aug 10, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2024
    [ATA]Queens likes this.
  2. ty for new eb, havent had one since 2020. excited to see what it drops

Hebrews_12_1 likes this.
  3. I love the concept of using daily activities to acquire an item to use collectively within a clan's Epic battle.

-HAWK- and DeFi-2Bar like this.
  4. please make daily tasks randomized to minimize risk of alt farming the eb opener

Spy, BEAST, IFA and 2 others like this.
  5. Honestly I really like that PVP helps get the items needed for this eb! I like this update

PureSpy likes this.
  6. Tuesday is the 20th in pst you said Tuesday and posted the 21st witch is wensday ?

7. So I need confirmation. Is it Tuesday ? Or the 21st because there is No Tuesday August 21st 2024.

I think maybe Typo and it’s Tuesday August 20th ?

8. Thanks for pointing this out, that was a typo and we've updated the post to reflect the EB being available August 20th, Tuesday.

xST-KALI likes this.
  9. Cant wait for the full version to be premium and cost 150 bucks

10. I hope it’s not hard like AOTA. AOTA was an honest flop. Barely any clans can run it efficiently.

11. It caps pvp at 20 actions wym. They hate pvp.

12. Dont give ideas...

13. Fat fingers lol

14. Wednesday is August 21st

15. They cap at 20 points not actions. It takes 10 actions each to get the 20 points
    Except for scout which is still 10 actions but for only 10 points.

if you do all the actions that is 40 PvP actions for 70 points which is a large amount of points

It’s better than what they use to do, and not include it at all.

it lets pvp players collect points on farms. Which is fine. It doesn’t need to be the entire system,

everyone always worries about bad actors farming dead accounts which I could care less if they do.

all I care is I get 70 points a day for farming KotFE and it’s fun.

Then I get an additional 45 for hiring 3 Allie’s.

that 115 points.

that leaves me with 60 points left.
    I can upgrade 4 pieces of equipment for that and bam.

I just complete this daily challenge without ever touching an EB.

Something, some consideration for PvP is all I wanted in these events and we get that. So I’m happy. Especially now that my stats are finally big enough to farm some active targets

16. They corrected in comments it will be the 20th.

17. All you have to do to run AOTA efficiently is do it faster than you would do 3 goth.
    Granted, this usually only gets accomplished if some xtals are dropped.

18. Not really. The “hardness” of AOTA means only certain players can win on it. I’m 23bcs and fail some hits. I haven’t failed a hit on Noth/goth in forever lol

19. Looking forward to seeing what the drops are going to be like, hopefully on par with AOTA