Being able to pay in Bitcoins

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TheColdQuasar, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Hello, I would like to buy items in bitcoins or another cryptocurrency. I have experience on PotCoin so I could help out. Reply if you think it's good and reply if you think it's bad.

2. Idk what that even is o.o

3. So
    What you're telling me is
    You want to buy fake items using fake currency?

Seems fishy

4. >fake currency

Bitcoin isn't fake currency, dipshit. Its a legitimate currency for legitimate purposes. Pretty soon btc is going to be used more than actual cash.

For those that don't know what bitcoin (btc) is, it's a digital currency obtained by mining (running a program that attempts to brute force or crack hashes.) and stores it in your digital "wallet" the reason people use bitcoin is for mainly anonymity, because the transfer is layer encrypted, and the address is encrypted by a 128bit hash.

Bitcoin's worth is skyrocketing and today the worth of a single bitcoin is estimated at around 477 usd. Online stores are now either considering or already implemented ways to pay with bitcoin.

5. Isn't it used to purchase class A drugs en masse?

6. I would never use bitcoin on KaW. Bitcoin is incredibly expensive.

7. Digital is fake currency just like divadens in the stock market it's fake

8. Last time I checked, digital currency is fake. That'd like asking if you the devs if you can buy horns with the currency of seals. Doesn't wok.

9. If we use bitcoin then we can use freedom too right?

10. I've spent some time in Bitcoin circles...

It's basically a attempt to circumvent the current financial structure. It's a pain in the butt IMO

I still see potential as a money transference device. Like western union or pay pal. It has to do with the way the ledger is kept.

Someone else could explain better, I don't use them.

11. So bit coin isnt the same as freedom?

12. Freedom is subjective to the individual.

13. Any cryptocurrency can't be traced so you have freedom. The price isn't made by one dude it's about the community of bitcoiners. It isn't fake. A lot of shops uses bitcoin as a way to pay. But yes you buy drugs. So you do with every money currency. If you don't like the idea. Don't use it. Leave it alone and use normal money. Soon maybe bitcoin is going to be used everywhere as a one world currency. So it's good to be pre-future. A lot of people have bitcoin. I have 13 bitcoin and (MtGox had) 3

14. 13btc  sharing is caring 

15. All that digital stuff can go poof lol I prefer cold hard cash ;).. Plus I'm sure you could scam easier when it's electronic ?

16. Wait? So completely **** the devs income with fake money? Hmmmm sounds ok with me.

17. This aged well

-Ghost-Train-Haze- likes this.
  18. It did...