Ability to clean up items and equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -SilentKnight-, Aug 4, 2023.

1. I’ve been at this awhile and accumulated a lot of equipment and items over the course of a few bazillion eb’s. How about giving us the ability to trade in or even outright dump old equipment and items that have been laying around in our inventories forever? I’m never going to use a piece of equipment that is 1% as strong as the one ive got equipped now and all the old items from eb’s make it hard to even know what you have thats valid. Its a serious pain to just scroll through all of it at this point.

Maybe make some type of marketplace where you can go and trade it or just give us a delete button?

2. In the Mage tab in the marketplace, swipe from left to right on the text about aqua/inferno to open the transmutation menu. You can then turn your old equipment into charms for permanent stat boosts.

3. Additional tabs in the marketplace to consolidate items would be helpful. It takes forrrrever to scroll to gold bars etc.

4. i transmute all equipment over 1 billion combined stats. Problem is I have hundreds of items that are less than that. Its not worth spending the aqua needed to transmute them so they just sit on my equipment list taking up space…

5. Transmuting does not require any elements. It is different than enchanting, which requires aqua/inferno. Transmuting does nothing except permanently remove the equipment from your inventory and simultaneously add the corresponding charm to your showcase.

6. Think he means upgrading them. Given not upgrading makes equip pretty pointless when they are v low stat. And noones spending aqua on v low stat equip

7. If im not mistaken, there’s a limit to how many transmuted charms u can have isnt there? If so, I wouldnt want to waste the space w low stat charms

8. There is no limit to the number of charms you can own. They go into your showcase, which just continually gets longer when you add new items of any type to it.

9. Is there still the possibility to transmute Equipment? I tried to swipe in the Text in the mage without any effect

10. Still works.