πŸŒ΄πŸŒ‹ Introducing Time Tangled Lands! πŸžοΈβš™οΈ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Jace, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Will never earn enough to explore these lands... make ebs payout better or something

2. That's simply untrue, the first few lands will be achievable for casual free play individuals.. I would agree that the later lands will be incredibly difficult (as always), but the early stages are realistic goals for most players in my opinion.

3. Every single time when new lands come out, they're deemed too expensive and impossible to achieve, and every single time a few years later people are demanding more new lands. Assuming the drop rate of the plates is acceptable, this should be fine in the long run I think

-_-SCUMBAG-_- likes this.
  4. Being a f2p account the first lands with careful thought are easy to open and afford, the devs in thier infinite wisdoms have ensured it is possible! I myself just opened land 3 and working towards land 4

-Kratos- and -_-SCUMBAG-_- like this.
  5. Considering I'm not land complete on Fate yet and nowhere near build complete on the buildings I have been banking and saving for almost a year since last land bought and still 2qil away from next land price and then it'll take a year to get next gold for the next land

Hebrews_12_1 likes this.
  6. Maybe if you never play or REFUSE to use plates for gold.

-Kratos- likes this.
  7. Max out each event, drop buildings for gold to purchase new land and/or sell allies... Many use these methods quite successfully I may add...

-Kratos- likes this.
  8. Don’t rush peeps, drop rate on new land shards is horrific, done 30 Noth, 6 AOTA since this release - NOT 1 shard for new lands yet

-H4RDB4NDiT- and -Kratos- like this.
  9. Pal plate drops have increased significantly though!

10. Many fail to understand that this game is a marathon not a sprint, the grind is real!

11. Bet its worse than pp drops we had all these years.

Devs can't revamp old content, so they delay new lands as best as they can, with miniscule drop rates..

Imma check back in 2033 to see if anyone LC/BC on new content.

Bandit out ✌️

12. I agree poorly thought out on ATA part and updates are late and fewer all we get is lip service and poorly done furniture and countless other bs

-H4RDB4NDiT- likes this.
  13. So.. when ya'll gonna add new pots

14. Well, pallumen plate (pp) drops certainly have increased! When hopping getting at least 30 pp per day now!

-_-SCUMBAG-_- likes this.
  15. Hmm sure? I think it's worse since they announced, premiums not drop any

16. I would have to disagree with that, I have seen a increase in drops personally, especially the 1plate drops, and I had a increase in max number of plates on a single drop... New plates however have been incredibly rare (one drop thus far).. Good luck hope you get some drops soon.

-Kratos- likes this.
  17. The low gold pay is getting old and all these lands are expensive and takes so long just to buy another when you burn months saved in gold for 1 land. We all need a bigger pay in gold increase, or lower the price on lands just somthing to help the people's frustration.

18. How much more gold would you like? Dropping a l10 pal gives crazy gold, with all the fates plates dropping from events gives enough to open lands! Growth for all this last 2 weeks has been mad! Kaw is a marathon not a sprint!

19. Where did all the fates sands plates go they seem to have vanished none in 6 days only pal plates does this mean we can only buy fs plates now and no plate drops for fs that's gonna hurt a hell of a lot of players nice going devs nice going

20. It’s not going to hurt players at all. You now get fs from the legends and this is a lot more than you’d get from plate drops