πŸ’€ Halloween Furnishings in Marketplace πŸŽƒ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Greetings Warriors!

KAW is starting to look spooky leading up to Halloween with the latest event. We even have some extra furnishing options coming to the marketplace each day leading up to Halloween for those who really like to decorate.

[​IMG]

Starting today at Noon PST, there will be a returning piece of Furnishing purchasable in the marketplace for 24 hours.
    Be sure to check out the marketplace every day to see what pieces are available as you only have until Oct 31st at Midnight PST to get into the Halloween spirit! πŸŽƒ

[​IMG]

#1 ATA-Jace, Oct 20, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
    samfrom_BE likes this.
  2. Ahhh yes. Add some stuff that makes you money after you remove a way for players to grow! Perhaps we could gave Halloween competitions this event to get pallumen plates? Something to make game fun

3. I am curious about the next ones!

4. Why would anyone pay for a banner that gives less stats than the starter banner LOL

5. Nice touch bringing back old themed furn! Maybe do the same for Xmas as well? Could be good!

6. Wish this game would add more ways to grow. Plate drop rates on eb are too low. People are quitting for a reason devs… the changes u did to pallumen didn’t help practically anyone

7. I’d be down for a thanksgiving theme. Turkey pet or what not. It would be hysterical. Wouldn’t pay for it, but a nice random drop would be good.

8. They don't want to.

This game has really convoluted coding that the current set of ATA Devs aren't just capable anymore if modifying.

The team that promised us new ebs, gifting etc are GONE.

The new set of ATA Devs are just nominally working on KAW, most of their paid hours are spent working on other ata games like Single City and Heckfire etc check their ata day post for citation.

Don't hold out any hope that the Devs will introduce any new features. They are just prolonging the current progression to milk it to the point of death without actually introducing any new content.

No new ebs
    No new lands
    No new features or fixes.

Just lesser crumbs to spend more time gaining lesser and lesser returns on time spent.

-_-SCUMBAG-_- likes this.
  9. πŸ‘€

IFA likes this.
  10. πŸ˜† all we want is for devs to fix the war system 😀

11. Bring back all star war. 🌝

12. I’ve been collecting furn from this set and now it’s going on market place.. thanks ATA now I have useless overpriced dismantle