๐Ÿฆ ATA DAY 2023 ๐Ÿฆ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 20, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

๐Ÿฆ THE VERY FIRST ATA DAY CELEBRATION IS HERE!
    Running from September 22nd, 2023 until October 6th, 2023!! ๐Ÿฆ

ATA DAY 2023 CROSS OVER UPDATE: Big thanks to all those that participated! Cross Over Reward Avatars have been sent to your Reward Box as of 1pm PST October 7th, 2023!

Read on for all the details!
    • ๐Ÿ’ต +100% Offerwall and +100% Plunder Promo Weekend: Find out all the details on this crazy promo weekend here!

• ๐ŸŽ Login Rewards: Collect the exclusive new ATA Day Item just by logging in! Check your Reward Chest!

• ๐Ÿ’ฐ In-game Deals: Stock up with exclusive discounts available during the event. Check out the Market and Oracle Shop!

• ๐Ÿ”ฅ Elemental Shard Box: Bringing back a classic Shard Box, check the details below!
    • ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Discount Bundles on Store Purchases: Score amazing deals on in-game, offering you more value for your money. Don't break the bank - just level up!

• ๐ŸŽ Raffle: With 1000 available Prize Tiers there's a ton to Win! Details Below!

• ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป Get to Know the Devs!: Head on over to this post to read a little bit about the Dev's that help make KAW great!

• โค๏ธWe Love our Players!: Read on here for a highlight reel with a few of the most amazing stories to come out of the KAW Community! And let share your contribution in the comments!

• โ“ Trivia: KAW Trivia kicks off at 2pm PST in World Chat!

• ๐Ÿš€ Single City Crossover Event: Read on below for all the details!

ATA DAY RAFFLE

๐Ÿ”ฅ The very first KAW Raffle! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐Ÿ› Tickets are found in Market! ๐Ÿ›
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ 9 Nobs for 1 Ticket! ๐Ÿ‘‘
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ 42 Nobs for 5 Tickets! ๐Ÿ‘‘
    ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Purchase at least 10 Tickets and you are guaranteed to receive a Gold Crux Chest once prizes are given out!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ticket sales will end October 6th, 2023 at Noon PST with names drawn and prizes awarded October 7th, 2023!

Read on for the Prize Tiers!

Grand Prize 1 Winner
    ๐Ÿ“œ Naming Rights for an upcoming piece of Equipment
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ 1000 Nobility
    ๐Ÿค˜ 3 Horns, Seals, Windchimes and 300 Pieces
    ๐ŸŽ 20 Crafting Boxes
    ๐Ÿ’Ž 25 Health Crystals

Tier 2 - 4 Winners
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ 500 Nobility
    ๐Ÿค˜2 Horns, Seals, Windchimes, 200 Pieces
    ๐ŸŽ 15 Crafting Boxes
    ๐Ÿ’Ž 15 Health Crystals

Tier 3 - 45 Winners
    ๐Ÿค˜1 Horn, 1 Seal, 1 Windchime, 50 Pieces
    ๐ŸŽ 10 Crafting Boxes
    ๐Ÿ’Ž 10 Health Crystals

Tier 4 - 200 Winners
    ๐ŸŽ 10 Crafting Boxes
    ๐Ÿ’Ž 5 Health Crystals

Tier 5 - 750 Winners
    ๐ŸŽ 5 Crafting Boxes
    ๐Ÿ’Ž3 Health Crystals

And yes, if you have multiple tickets you can win Multiple PRIZES!
    โš”๏ธGOOD LUCK WARRIORS! โš”๏ธ

Elemental Shard Box returns

[​IMG]
    Elemental Beast Boxes are back as well as redeeming the shards for the Beasts, Boxes can be bought with Gold and opened using Nobility Points.
    Additionally the elemental shards are now TRADEABLE making it easier for players to acquire the Beast they want!
    [​IMG]

ATA DAY CROSSOVER Event

For ATA DAY all our games are collabing with Single City once more!

You have from September 22nd, 2023 at Noon PST until October 6th, 2023 at Noon PST to link your ATA ID's and complete (3 Stars) on 25 Daily Contests in Single City!

[​IMG]

REQUIREMENTS FOR EARNING REWARDS:

1. Sign into your ATA ID both KAW and Single City.

You MUST have an ATA ID connected to both KAW and Single City to earn rewards. Make sure it's the exact same ATA ID!

[​IMG]

2. Complete 25 Daily Contests

Thats it!
    We'll check to see everyone that has completed with 3 Stars on at least 25 Daily Contests in Single City between September 22nd, 2023 and October 6th, 2023 and reward them these wonderful Beasts!

Daily Contests that qualify include:
    Be Fab, Collab!
    Stirrin' Up Drama
    Bustle & Hustle
    Proceed to Speed

Please note: these rewards will only be sent once at the end of the Cross Over Event, so just make sure you've completed the requirements before October 6th at Noon PST!

[​IMG]

Where can I download Single City?
    Here are some quick links to get you started!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I already have a Single City account โ€“ can I use that for this event?
    Yes! You will not need to make a new account to be eligible for rewards. You will be granted rewards the day after the event ends, on October 7th! Nobody is getting left out!

How do I start a new account if I already have one?
    To disconnect your old account and start a new account, please send in a ticket to the Single City support team and theyโ€™ll start you off with a new account!

Will I get BOTH Beasts or have to choose?
    You'll earn both the ATA Day Beasts for completing the Cross Over Event!

Do I need to 3 Star the Daily Contests in Single City?
    Yes, the Daily Contests will only count towards your 25 if you complete them with โญ๏ธ3 Starsโญ๏ธ!

Is there somewhere I can track how many Daily Contests I have compelted in Single City?
    There isn't a tracker, but you can complete up to 4 per day, and you can always check the most recently finished ones (from the day before) in your "Ended" section of Contests!

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely! Yes! A thousand times, yes! Be sure both your Single City and KAW accounts are connected with the same ATA ID.

How long do we have to earn these singularly cool rewards?
    This event officially begins at Noon Pacific Time on September 22nd, 2023 and will end at Noon Pacific Time on October 6th, 2023. Rewards will be sent to all players that completed the requirements on October 7th, 2023.

Why arenโ€™t my rewards in my KAW account yet?

This Crossover Event is a little bit different than our last ones. There is one tier of completion and rewards will be sent to everyone at the end of the event!

Once we start to send the rewards out on October 7th, it may take a bit of time for everyone to get theirs, so best to wait until October 8th before you write in!
    ๐Ÿ™Œ

#1 ATA-Will, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2023
    DeFi-Novelist likes this.
  2. Is there anywhere to track the progress of the cross over event?

Shadow_Trader likes this.
  3. ATA - you are truly world beaters! You are the first for-profit entity to get a gaming license for your raffle in the province of BC.

Congratulations!

-H4RDB4NDiT- likes this.
  4. Iโ€™m confused. So, us KaW players, we play single city to earn rewards for single city. Why canโ€™t we get rewards for the game we actually play (kaw).

-I--_BlaZoN_--l- likes this.
  5. theres 4 dailys to complete that count towards it, so i would assume if u need 25 then youll need to complete the same 4 daily quests atleast 7 days in a row since 6 would only get u 24

6. I think you're misunderstanding. The rewards are for kaw, not single city, as far as I can tell

7. I cannot see my progress on how many daily contests I have done in the SC Crossover ! Where cannot look it?

8. Cross Over Avatar Rewards are out!
    Still just running the numbers on the Raffle!

9. Ata will what about the raffle? And how would the raffle be fair when people have multiple accounts?

10. Why not give the people what they want!!?? fix the war system.

11. Raffle Draw Results
    Greetings warriors!
    All the raffle tickets have been gathered and tickets have been drawn.

Our Grand Prize winner is:
    ๐Ÿ’ฐ ironmikeli ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Our runner ups were:
    ---Slayer_Anakin---
    -Centauri_of_Carnage-
    Teja
    AlphaZebro

There's also 995 other lucky tickets drawn with many more winners. Congratulations to all our winners! ๐Ÿฅณ
    All rewards for winning tickets as well as Golden Crux Chests for purchasing at least 10 tickets have been handed out and winners will see them in their Rewards Inbox.