⚔️👑Introducing: Competitions👑⚔️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Introducing

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO ENJOY THIS BRAND NEW FEATURE, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP TO THE LATEST VERSION!
    The latest update may take some time to get to your Store depending on your region in the world, so you may not see it for a few days!

What are Competitions?

Competitions is a new feature that rewards you for completing various short term objectives! Those objectives may also feature a Leaderboard to reward best performing players even further!

What types of Competitions are there?

There are Competitions related to Epic Battles, PvP, Legends, Social Tasks, and more! Competitions do not prioritize only one aspect of the game and everyone can find a task perfect for them.

For the Launch, we will have 2 competitions running that are intended to allow everyone to get familiar with this shiny new feature!

👹 INTRO - PVE COMPETITION 👹
    ⚔️ INTRO - PVP COMPETITION ⚔️

There will be more competitions coming in the future!

What do Competitions award?

Almost everything you can think of!

🍀 Unique Charms
    🎁 Chests
    🗝 Keys
    🥈 Silver Bars
    💰Trader's Tokens
    💎 Health Crystals
    AND MORE!!

For now, competition rewards will be small so that everyone can get familiar with the new feature and not have to worry about falling behind.

Who can access Competitions?

To access Competitions you need to have at least 50 Buildings. One more time: you need FIFTY BUILDINGS to unlock Competitions!

How long do Competitions last?

There are shorter Competitions that could run for just an hour, and longer ones that will go for multiple hours each day. You will be able to see how much time any particular Competition has left in-game.

Why do I see a Competition called "This is a Competition"?

This is basically a tutorial Competition. As Competitions aren't unlocked until you have 50 Buildings, this is effectively a placeholder detailing how Competitions work and how to unlock them. You should only see this if you have less than 50 buildings. The goals for this competition are not intended to be possible to complete.

I just got the update and can now see Competitions . . . why do I have points already?

Because Competitions has been turned on in the background, prior to your device receiving the update, you may have made progress in a competition without even realizing it! This means you could already be on the leaderboard or have rewards waiting for you!

INSTRUCTIONS

[​IMG]

Please Note: "Quests" have been moved to the "Battle" menu

[​IMG]

After tapping on any Competition you will be able to see lots of useful information about it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That about sums it up! We hope you will enjoy Competitions!
    - ATA Dev Team

2. Whelp, no competitions for me, at least I got to test them in the beta though 🥲

3. Love it, you guys pushed this out pretty quickly! Excited to see where it all leads 🤙🏻

Lady_Lilly likes this.
  4. RIP 💀

5. Downloaded the update from the Google Play Store, but when trying to open the app, it comes up with a server error.
    Have now gone back to previous version and all ok.
    I'd send a ticket, but it doesn'tet me 🤷

6. Wow this was quick on release post Beta! Good job on rolling it out quick.

I’d offer a suggestion to get rid of bronze bars as a payout and replace with something more relevant, especially in such minimal amount. Even brand new accounts will find no value in these given the use of plates to boost past bronze bar usefulness for costs.

Another thing I thought of (should have thought of it in Beta) is getting PVP points for successful defenses against actions on us. Seems fitting given the premise of it all.

cheers and thank you for something new🍻

SnakeGoddess and Mott like this.
  7. 👀

8. reading is hard sometimes

9. Indeed it is…..at times!

10. Good call….actually only came to post the PVP defense point suggestion and didn’t look at the OP, the BB thing hit me as I was bringing up the thread 😁

11. I figured a lot of people who did the beta might skim this official post honestly 😂 moreso than the average amount of skimming KaW players do, anyways lol

Bamboozled likes this.
  12. Hhmmm perhaps ensure evryone has the update before launching eh?

Not much of a competition when some have a head start as my app store does not have your update.

13. You should receive any rewards you qualified for between Competitions being activated on the server and you being able to view them on your device! As well, initial reward drops will be relatively less than the eventual rewards, as the community figures the system out.

14. That "should" there tells you everything you need to know about this.

15. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not a dev providing guarantees or anything, I'm just reading the post. And I abruptly received a bunch of awards once my app updated, ya know

16. Great improvement, thanks.
    For rewards, do consider giving out Fate’s Boon chests. We seem to consume them much faster than they are given out.

17. Names on Battle List rotate now each time you go into a specific person's profile... go back out and there are new names. (Instead of working your way down the BL list to find an appropriate target.)

Completely random who you get now.

18. This is adeptecable way to collect money.. I want the 2 box reward back😂🙈🤦🏻

19. Where is my update!!!! Gawd

---DRAGON--- and Fanta like this.
  20. It would be cool if the rewards or points had bonuses for loyalty for pve, like those who stay in their clan