New Moderator recruitment time! [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Have you considered that if the public perceive that currently there is a lack of moderation that adding more mods will improve that? I have no clue how good or bad the situation is with moderation currently but so long as mods are not abusing their powers then new mods will help this?

Tenacious_Dragon likes this.
  2. someone please correct me if I am wrong, but vk is nothing like mod as I understand it. Vk was intended as being a reward for having been helpful and a such; not awarded to those the devs expect to be helpful in the future or have any expectations of generally. Mods are given their role with the expectation that they will moderate going forward applying silences and such as necessary.

getting rid of vk doesn’t make sense, as it is just a reward for past “good” behavior.

3. Sort of Ice, VK is/was given out to players who were known for being helpful and supportive players throughout the game, with the expectation that they continue that behavior once they receive VK. The devs make it pretty clear that they can take away VK at any time if they feel like your conduct in the game is not up to standard. With awards in general, they are yours indefinitely even if you turn out to be a jerk. Hope that makes sense.

4. Interesting. I knew they could take it away, but didn’t realize it was an ongoing commitment.

5. I offered them my services to work in support. 😁👍🤔😂

6. You have my application already. If you interested please let me know.

7. Hello I am very interested in becoming a moderator