New Moderator recruitment time! [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 23, 2021.

1. we all want a update, but it takes time to go through that apps and we find out when they decide. its something that's not easy to chose. just saying its just my view πŸ˜€

2. Wouldn't it be something if I was chosen to become a mod?
    πŸŽ‰ Killer for Mod 2021πŸŽ‰

3. Nah me fam

Delphin likes this.
  4. My home clan needs a mod, queenpbe for mod 21 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

XxXBLACKXxXHEARTXxX likes this.
  5. πŸŽ€πŸ’«πŸŽ€ Kali for mod πŸŽ€πŸ’«πŸŽ€

6. Ive been playing the since plunder wars always enjoyed playing threw the years and all updates id like to become a moderater if possible i know all the world chat rules as well

7. Excited to see who the new mods are

8. me too πŸ˜€

9. If youβ€”

10. I am the most deserving of this.

11. Who is the new mods

12. Whoever the new mods are! I wish them lots of joy! It’s such an amazing experienceβ€¦β˜ΊοΈ

XxXBLACKXxXHEARTXxX and Thrawn like this.
  13. #salsaformod. It's a joke what some of you mods forget. My bro is a clan with a mod. We can silence you whenever 🀣 total jokes. 9yr KaW vet that knows basic rules and willing to know more as they change. Whatever.

14. Last updated in october so I assume they finalised everything now? Best of luck to those that applied

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.
  15. If only there was some type of individual whose role it was to help bridge the communication gap between developers and players in an informed manner, rather than leave something ignored for months with no updates. They should hire some of those people.

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.

16. Lol. I'm sure its moving along. Stacked Holidays and events and such probably have devs running non stop.

17. Doom a mod .no way no time

18. πŸ‘€ hmmm

19. Don’t need mods. If they’re like the current ones who do nothing you might as well get rid of it completely. Same as vks