πŸ‘‘βš‘οΈ FLASH 24 Hour Offerwall SALE!βš‘οΈπŸ‘‘

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 6, 2021.

1. For a limited time, 24 HOURS ONLY to be exact, we're having a...
    [​IMG]

Offerwall SALE

We've collaborated with Tapjoy to bring you a 2x Offerwall Sale:

Start: August 6, 2021 @ 5PM (PST)
    End: August 7, 2021 @ 5PM (PST)

[​IMG]

FAQ

What's this all then?
    See HERE for more information on Free Nobility Offers.

Where is the Offerwall?
    The Marketplace
    πŸ‘‰Earn Free Nobility (tap Go)

What is a Sale?
    You get 2x the Nobility for each offer completed.

What offers qualify for a Sale?
    Offers that you open and start, during the sale period only.

What if I start an offer during the sale, but do not finish it before the Sale ends?
    That offer will still payout 2x when you finish it, so long as you started the offer during the Sale period!

[​IMG]

πŸ‘‘

#1 [ATA]Queens, Aug 6, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. queens smells

3. No you smell.

Thrawn likes this.
  4. πŸ˜“

5. I was hoping for double nob sales if we buy. But this is nice too. Let’s hope all of them don’t require a 80$ purchase or to sign up for a credit card.

6. Was hoping for a 2x nobility sale aswell would’ve definitely bought a lot

7. Except it’s a flash 48 hour sale because it started yesterdayπŸ™„.

8. A bit lackluster, but it’s a good start. As a large player who talks with other players a lot, people want new, GOOD furniture and to make PVP more rewarding for players. PVP rewards right now are a joke. I love this game, don’t get me wrong, but more rewards are needed to encourage PVP

GB-Game_Unhinged-GB likes this.
  9. You guys need to correct this before more players get doped into thinking they are going to get double rewards during this timeframe. Tap joy ran the promo from the 5th until today 5-5pst

10. You tell him Will! πŸ˜‚πŸ»

11. Is anyone else unable to load the offer wall? Every time I try go into it I sit on a spinning wheel of death loading screen and it never loads.

12. Yeah thanks for the flag. We got it fixed pretty quick. Y'all basically end up getting 48 hours!

If you don't see the 2x now just restart your game and check the offer wall and you should see it :)

13. Wtf I bought nobs thinking I’d get x2 this game is a joke. I’m so sick of this.

14. Okay I’m over it just got annoyed.. lol
    I shoulda read the forum before spending my money πŸ˜…

15. I don’t see anything

16. last time I completed an offer during the x2 nobs offer and it took me till the following day and x2 was not applied. So even tho you download it on the day and complete the follow you getbthe standard payout. πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

17. Hey @FROST, have you since tried sending a report to Tapjoy? If you have, they may be in the process of looking into this for you. Feel free to open an in-game Help ticket if you have already and need further assistance. Mention my response to you here - thanks!

πŸ‘‘

Thrawn likes this.
  18. Awesome, thanks again, appreciate you getting back so fast.πŸ˜ƒ

19. Is there an [ATA]Kings?;););););););););););););););););););););););):cool:

Thrawn likes this.