Uh...What happened in WC today?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Someone explain please, who got blocked. Why is this happening. Why is a swastika a symbol that ATA is happy for players to use.

When there's clearly a script running ATA needs to give mods the ability to shutdown wc.

2. ATA will step in once their income is threatened. Until then buckle up and enjoy the ride.

3. From what I gathered, someone was mad about them or their entire clan getting banned and decided to create a bot that generates accounts and uses them to spam repeated messages into WC lol.

LMABAO likes this.
  4. It's just some guy being an ass. The devs will solve the issue, you just gotta give them time as it's not easy for them to stop it. Something similar happened quite a few years ago. It took a couple hours to solve. Except the punishment for that was an IP ban. There weren't any VPNs on mobile at the time.
    Unfortunately the offender right now is using vbot so yeah.....

5. Wc was was more busy than it’s been in a long time lol

SemoreBalIs likes this.
  6. Devs got owned, that’s what happened 😜

Kr1ms0n and SemoreBalIs like this.
  7. Dude got into the Trust manager client. Used that to spam multiple accounts and probably used a botnet or an autoclicker

8. Whatever happened ATA isn’t going to openly discuss it with us 🤷‍♀️ All I know is I saw a lot of problems.

9. They have a lot more problems than just this 🤷🏻‍♂️ But they do nothing about it

10. ATA is fine, stop worrying. Get your credit card out and keep buying nobs for the premium clans!