🔥₭nights Øf ₮he ₣ire Ɇmblem🔥 - Over A Decade Strong and Still Going!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Looks Great Jedi!
    Love seeing the history!
    Congrats to all the 2020 Winners! :D

2. Amazing Job Jedi.

An amazing family I am happy to help lead.

Going from strength to strength

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

3. What a wonderful thread to celebrate 10 years of family 🥂drinks all around 🥂

Happy birthday to you all

🥂and many more to come

4. Awesome work Jedi thankyou for the time you spent.

Best way to celebrate 10 years of KotFE great family.

🥂🎂 Happy Birthday All 🎂🥂

So proud to be apart of you all n help to lead. 😘

5. Jedi, Amazing post brother. Great Job.

kotfe Such amazing people here that I am proud to call Friends and Family.

Ads_out did steal my unicorn tho. Not gonna judge Ads😜

#405 Dave, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  6. What an amazing post
    It's great to be part of such a wonderful family.
    🍻Cheers to all the upcoming moments that I'll spend with you guys!

7. Wonderful job Jedi 👏🏼👏🏼
    As others have said, definitely proud to be helping lead such a wonderful fam 🍻

8. Many Congrats Kofte on 10 Years. Love the design of the thread Jedi and looking down the names of past and present members have brought good memories in KaW. Wishing all of you the best in Game and of course real life because a happy clan is a successful clan and will sustain the test of time, which kofte has. ☺️👊👊

9. Amazing work! I hope this reinvigorates forums. 10 years .... All the names and memories of past battles and warriors. 🍻 I will see you in Vallhala.
    Remember I will still vote No.

10. Great work, looks amazing. Love & respect for every member under the Kotfe name. Keep up the great work guys and gals.

11. 🍾Happy Birthday Kotfe🎂🥂 Very Proud to be a Part of such an epic group of Knights! Looking forward to many more years of laughing ,sharing and warring with friends that has become like family to me💙🦋. Cheers Kotfe🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂😘

12. Excellent work here Jedi, love the thread!

Myself & @Dave have this for you :)

13. I LOVE THIS! So cool! Thanks, guys!!!!

14. You are welcome, designing it was not too tough. But I had to ask gibby for help cause that was a royal pain in the darkside. 😜 thank you gibby this did my brain in.

15. this thread cool, would be interesting to hear all the osw stories in the history part

16. There will be more and more history and tales added over time. The intent of the thread is to have something to help preserve the past for the benefit of the present and future. Keep checking back!

17. Happy Bday fam! Great thread Jedi!!!

18. Very cool thread! I’ve enjoyed reading through it so far. It makes me happy and proud to see KOTFE still going strong after all these years! Keep it up!

19. It's an honor to know you've enjoyed reading through the thread. We stand upon your shoulders. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this clan family. We are forever grateful to you, sir.