Clan Loyalty Mechanic

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xSyn_TaY, Jan 10, 2020.

1. My Idea For A Clan Loyalty Mechanic

I have not looked into if an idea similar to this has already been posted, if so then sorry :)

Writ of Damnation

+5% PvP plunder per level, +1 level every 24 hours, and max level of 5.

Writ of Mediocrity

+2.5% PvP and PvE plunder per level, +1 level every 24 hours, and max level of 5.

Writ of Salvation

+5% PvE plunder per level, +1 level every 24 hours, and max level of 5.

Additional Things

All spells cost $10T to cast and you will be put into a 1 week timer before you can cast again (timer can be bypassed for 20 nobs).

You gain one level to your allegiance every 24 hours in your allied clan, and lose one level every 12 hours outside of it.

When in your allied clan you get your plunder bonus, that bonus turns into the opposite when outside of your allied clan.

Overview

Once in the clan of your choosing, buy one of the three writs in your marketplace; this casts your allegiance to the clan of your choice. You can increase the level of your allegiance by being in the clan of your choice for 24 hours. Being allied with a clan provides benefits, but it can hinder you aswell. For example, once you have achieved level 3 damnation you gain +15% pvp plunder in your allied clan, but that turns into -15% pvp plunder in any other clan you visit. In addition, for every 12 hours you are away from your allied clan you lose a level of your damnation, in turn removing 5% plunder from your spell, or removing the spell completely.

Thanks for reading :)

#1 xSyn_TaY, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    DeFi-Novelist and Lady_Lilly like this.
  2. I don’t have an opinion (yet) on this but needed to say that the dark blue font on the grey background is difficult to read.

3. And for those that war?

Lady_Lilly likes this.
  4. Writ of Damnation would provide a +25% plunder increase in war at max level, however it wouldn't affect the war itself, it would just give you the extra gold after, etc

Lady_Lilly likes this.
  5. Another thought I forgot to put down is that at max level the writs also provide a % increase in fs plate drops.

6. Bump. I forgot I did this, seems like it'd still work well.