 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Todd telling everyone how weak kotfe while he posts with an alt. The irony

2. I can't post with anything bigger then statless ...evthings forum banned 
    Ev1 knows this lol ...U butthurt & U suck  all of you lol 

iPhone

3. Let's say for arguments sake that nobody knows who you are. Why don't you post the names of all your accounts so at least you don't look so embarrassingly stupid calling out kotfe on a statless alt.

4. lol look dumb dumb I have NOTHING to prove kotfe 3 times fail strip me & that's with buncha other Apocalypse and whole nother alliance helping 

...fail ...fail ...fail 

I literally did whatever I wanted and u couldn't do squat  embarrassed you people 

...I'm not telling you nothing I don't respect any of you enough to divulge  if you were REAL warriors I would but you RPers 

iPhone

5. What's the difference between a "real warrior " and r'pers ? You don't honestly see yourself as some kind of warrior do you? That would make you realistically a hard core delusional role player on an iPhone app 

You suck dude. You're about as lame as it gets

6. and I'm not saying I've never been beaten lol ..in 6 years I been whooped twice purty badly
    but not by no damn kotfe BAHAHAHA!!! ...I can GUARANTEE you the wheels will fall off KAW before that happens 

iPhone

7. Dumb dumb war game warrior ....geez you admit it's just pure RP for you and yours huh???
    wow that really is quite sad. ...zero competition or game ship in it for you huh?? Just straight RP?? Maybe my time really has come then lol the once mighty kotfe now straight RP and unapologetically owns it :|

8. Why all the butt hurt. Kotfe is still the best group of clans in kaw

9. i lolled irl :roll:

10. 10/10 eb clan

12. Best maybe...you forgot to specify what they are best at...I'll leave it at that.

13. No allies hmmmmmm 

14. Who wouldent laugh at a joke clan that hides behind epic battles, only time they start hitting players is on pvp weekend

15. Isnt that what all kotfe nubs say these days?

16. After 4 years of playing KaW,and two years of being a member I've watched KotFE stomp acct after acct and clan after clan into inactivity.

So I always find it funny when those accts and other nobodies come here to call KotFE weak, like it will some how remedy the butthurt :lol:

17. Kotfe blows get over it 

18. Another kotfe rider

19. I think it funny everyone reposting my reply instead of posting there own. Kotfe is here to stay we started this game in osw and we will end this game in osw