Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Lol. Apologize in forums max-Damages. :D . I've definitely heard that a few times rotfl.

2. Great tribute Ashes... a few of them got me all misty eyed for days gone by. I've fought against or alongside most here and can say (sometimes begrudgingly) that most belong.

3. Hey what about the merc clans didn't they have an osw a few years back and a bunch of nubs failed a bunch of ebs during that time.

4. THIS ^

iPhone

5. Hey Todd.. someone remembers you having a Bacon clan with 40 bacon Alts..

6. Yes i did .... Years ago (maybe 2011) was a decent clan at the time, was 30-40 actual other players in it. Had two other clans with 10 other alts in them. I was working all those accts daily.

Noone will admit to it but i terrorized KAW for months with 3 accts. I played possum with the other 50 something ....i kept telling flks ild bring out the big guns (lolol) noone believed me, one day i was going to but i woke up one day and they banned the whole damn clan lololol. They disabled admin/owner powers so you cldnt even start eb or let people in. Pretty sure it was Frog who snitched me ....he then turns around and starts making mult accts of his own (lol)

....they banned every acct except the 3 i kept seperate (my imaginary mains you clowns are in denial of)

I was stacking CF requests, made clans disband, players reset .....causing much buttpain through out KAW. 5796/Majorlick was helping me ...was when i 1st met Mr.B and TSC

I stacked CF requests from almost EVERYBODY .....Sabotage was the only clan able to match/stop me

iPhone

7. ...i was mighty mighty butthurt after that, a fierce butthurtin' i tell ya. I quit KAW for a year :lol:

8. To clarify the 3 that wernt banned were not the 3 i initially started OSWs with ...those 3 did get banned. I had 3 others doing clan wars that were my mains.

9. Max only hits hansels and stays away from attack builds? How's that legit fighting?he makes what a max of 3b off me but I make 5b from hte

10. Was only a matter of time . ;)

11. I know admins at regs getting tired of their phone vibrating every time u run away every day. Every few hours . We all knew u were going to cry. We just didn't know from where.

12. Hey I'm only 60cs Hansel and I make more than that from despair. Dexter is 800cs Hansel. What???

13. That's when u ignore people little alt. I think he posted on wrong thread anyway. This is osw stuff,Eb noob. I've seen him make trills being #1 in each eb paying real money to get out of my hit range.....but he still didn't spend enough. That's where the anger comes in.

14. One of the most hardcore clan I ever fought was Judgment. Many of them merged with Yafi, not sure if they all did but they were great fighters. Black Leopard was one. It was cool as heck when they tag your wall with the hammer. It was liked you been marked lol. Would also give some props to 46 and 2 and holy vanguard back in their hay day.

15. Ya!... good memories Harb..

I'll do leopard and Vontez from Holy Vanguard..

Anyone from 46 and 2? Anyone remembers?

It'll be a great tribute to that 2010-2011 period

16. All those account that you fought from judgement over 137 of them mysteriously disappeared or inactive over night. I don't think you where fighting but ally trading on your clan mate lol. You asked clan mate to hire your junks 

17. I think jayde was clan leader of 46 and 2?

Jayde likes this.
  18. Musang the legendary forum troll. Lol

19. Yea! Crystalee remembers Jayde and iProph there as well.. 

20. It was Jayde and iProphet I believe. _Jus_ was in there I believe also. Many know him more because of 23 and 1, but he's a great one nonetheless.