Seasonal War Tournaments

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Seasonal War Tournaments

Postby xXP_3Xx_-DotNet-_xXP_3Xx on May 17 2019, 6:18am

Wow, happiest ive been in a long time. Wish there were more clan based or season wars but this is good
xXP_3Xx_-DotNet-_xXP_3Xx
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Dices on May 17 2019, 7:03am

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:There should be war moderators to track war inactives. We need a moderator who understand wars and serious about the better of the war side of the game.
I volunteer MakeWish and Valkyl_ as war moderators. I think those two can be trusted to be fair to everyone.

Consider this @Devs?
Could stop the BS in wars, but great idea with the seasonal war.
Full Support!
Dices

Postby Titan_God on May 17 2019, 9:39am

LordSavan wrote:
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:There should be war moderators to track war inactives. We need a moderator who understand wars and serious about the better of the war side of the game.
I volunteer MakeWish and Valkyl_ as war moderators. I think those two can be trusted to be fair to everyone.

Good idea. You have 12 mods to chk on world chat, none to chk on war moles and inactives.

Those mods that war will be available to help with issues.
Titan_God

Postby ---Hunting---Mr_Jekins on May 17 2019, 8:01pm

no rainy season???
---Hunting---Mr_Jekins

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 17 2019, 9:32pm

---Hunting---Mr_Jekins wrote:no rainy season???

Lirael hates rain
__xXshyguyXx__

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 20 2019, 3:03am

Titan_God wrote:
LordSavan wrote:

Good idea. You have 12 mods to chk on world chat, none to chk on war moles and inactives.

Those mods that war will be available to help with issues.

We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI on May 20 2019, 12:15pm

We need active warrior as moderator. We can’t rely on a moderator who only war for the key of side legend. I don’t even understand why too many moderator that hardly do anything except troll other players. We need a moderator that truly enjoy SWAR. Only active SWAR warrior can truly appreciate and protect war fairness should be a war moderator. I’m not the only person believe on this. Most SWAR warriors are begging to get a warrior moderator. Thank you[/quote]

I'll be a mod if they want me :)
IlWARll-_DEMON_-llLORlI
2016 ASW Champion

Postby -Sm0keY-_-MaCHiNE- on May 20 2019, 5:53pm

Looking forward to this!
-Sm0keY-_-MaCHiNE-

Postby Guild on May 20 2019, 7:06pm

Yeet
Guild