Leaks/Inactives in War

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Leaks/Inactives in War

Postby doyoulikefishstix on Apr 30 2019, 2:42pm

Devs/Mods please give us clear instructions on what to do when someone is inactive in war and/or deliberately leaks costing team the war.

These wars take 2 hours and are supposed fun. The games name is Kingdoms at War, but these people ruin it and you keep losing good players because of it.

With all wars being random matchmaking what can the players who take 2 hours out of their life to relax and enjoy this game do to prevent people from ruining it?

Can allies be 100% locked when woc casted? Can our plunder be default to 0 when war starts and returns to normal after war like our cs in LL? Can there be a new report button for every player to make it easy?

Something needs to be change!
doyoulikefishstix

Re: Leaks/Inactives in War

Postby Turtle on Apr 30 2019, 3:19pm

Would be a nice addition if any gold a player has out at the start of a war was put “in hold” until the war ended. I see two main benefits.

1) You would be able to war with gold out. I know this stops a lot of people who don’t want to lose tens/hundreds of trillions by banking from warring. Would encourage participation.

2) Reduces the effectiveness of having an alt or friend leak in the opposing clan. Reduces abuse.

Also takes away the hassle of having to get cleared, etc.
Turtle

Postby SpliffGod on Apr 30 2019, 5:02pm

all great ideas support
SpliffGod

Postby jstrong58 on Apr 30 2019, 5:23pm

If any of these issues can be address by devs I wouldn’t mind the new LL format but I doubt that will happen
jstrong58

Postby -RagnaR- on May 4 2019, 2:59am

IllIllIIIlIlITUSCllIIlllllIIIl wrote:Would be a nice addition if any gold a player has out at the start of a war was put “in hold” until the war ended. I see two main benefits.

1) You would be able to war with gold out. I know this stops a lot of people who don’t want to lose tens/hundreds of trillions by banking from warring. Would encourage participation.

2) Reduces the effectiveness of having an alt or friend leak in the opposing clan. Reduces abuse.

Also takes away the hassle of having to get cleared, etc.

Support
-RagnaR-

Postby doyoulikefishstix on May 11 2019, 5:44am

Still waiting on response???
doyoulikefishstix

Postby IronOrchid on May 11 2019, 8:51am

It would certainly encourage me to give War a go if gold out was inviolate.
IronOrchid

Postby __xXshyguyXx__ on May 11 2019, 10:33am

doyoulikefishstix wrote:Devs/Mods please give us clear instructions on what to do when someone is inactive in war and/or deliberately leaks costing team the war.

These wars take 2 hours and are supposed fun. The games name is Kingdoms at War, but these people ruin it and you keep losing good players because of it.

With all wars being random matchmaking what can the players who take 2 hours out of their life to relax and enjoy this game do to prevent people from ruining it?

Can allies be 100% locked when woc casted? Can our plunder be default to 0 when war starts and returns to normal after war like our cs in LL? Can there be a new report button for every player to make it easy?

Something needs to be change!

You can report them and bot will reply back to you "We will investigate and take appropriate action" this is what they do and this is what they can do.
__xXshyguyXx__

Postby XoXoX on May 11 2019, 1:43pm

allies shouldnt be locked, its war, agree with gold though
XoXoX

Postby doyoulikefishstix on May 11 2019, 2:58pm

You can report them and bot will reply back to you "We will investigate and take appropriate action" this is what they do and this is what they can do.[/quote].

I get that Shy and thank you but I want to see devs/mods in here. I want to see them care about the game they made and see them work towards bettering it.

They thing is, wars are what make them money so they will focus on events, lands and promos.

If they don’t respond I’m done and it won’t be long until others get fed up with the same issues and do the same.
doyoulikefishstix

Next

Return to Wars