Dave the scam mod

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Dave the scam mod

Postby Takbir on Apr 30 2019, 2:14pm

Dave is a bad mod. He was exposed as for scam people and then he silence them after scamm them. This is bad. Then Also Dave locks the thread expose him for the sCams. Not good Dave. Then I make post about the scam mod Dave and he try to strip me for talking truth about him. Not good save. Then he get mod friend Jedi lock thread where he get exposed
Again for his ways. And then he striped me again. Or at least he try. Not good Dave u r bad mod and dumb player.
Takbir

Re: Dave the scam mod

Postby Saber on Apr 30 2019, 2:16pm

I don't think Dave is the dumb one here
Saber
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Aradus on Apr 30 2019, 2:40pm

#FreeTheMods
#Lock
Aradus

Postby Turtle on Apr 30 2019, 2:59pm

The locking of the vote-for-mods thread is simply ridiculous. Disagreeing with an idea (which I do as well) is NOT grounds for a lock...

I would love to see how that thread in any way violated the ToU. Mustang proposed an idea and Jedi literally locked it “because the question had been answered.” There was no question in the thread. Nothing was answered. There was a civil, polite discussion ongoing that was locked by a fairly irrelevant mod who felt threatened.
Turtle

Postby saltyfeet on Apr 30 2019, 3:16pm

They lack a thred jost bcoz ppl is proposin for new mods. Thats priposterus!
saltyfeet

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Apr 30 2019, 3:37pm

IllIllIIIlIlITUSCllIIlllllIIIl wrote:The locking of the vote-for-mods thread is simply ridiculous. Disagreeing with an idea (which I do as well) is NOT grounds for a lock...

I would love to see how that thread in any way violated the ToU. Mustang proposed an idea and Jedi literally locked it “because the question had been answered.” There was no question in the thread. Nothing was answered. There was a civil, polite discussion ongoing that was locked by a fairly irrelevant mod who felt threatened.

Kotfe mod doesnt play by the rules bc hes scum
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby Takbir on Apr 30 2019, 3:43pm

Dave try to stripe me again but he fail
Takbir

Postby Thrawn on Apr 30 2019, 4:10pm

Takbir wrote:Dave is a bad mod. He was exposed as for scam people and then he silence them after scamm them. This is bad. Then Also Dave locks the thread expose him for the sCams. Not good Dave. Then I make post about the scam mod Dave and he try to strip me for talking truth about him. Not good save. Then he get mod friend Jedi lock thread where he get exposed
Again for his ways. And then he striped me again. Or at least he try. Not good Dave u r bad mod and dumb player.

Please note that remaking locked threads to continue the same discussion is not permitted. You are free to read all the comments already made in the previous threads, and to write in to support if you wish to contest the decision to lock (or any other action that occurred). /lock
Thrawn

Return to Off Topic