Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dave (mod) Scamming + Abusive Silence

Postby XoXoX on Apr 29 2019, 10:33pm

VBot wrote:In no way is it against ToU to call a player an in game scammer. For years people have called others ally scammers, then seal scammers and then charm scammers. Never has it been against ToU to accuse someone of being an in game scammer. scamming in game items is not against the ToU, therefore accusing someone of scamming within game is not against the ToU. Also to silence for it opens a scenario that makes moderating extremely hard. When can you silence for an accusation, how do we decide if it is an accusation or truth. Do we just silence everyone who says scammer? But doesn't that just make life easier for scammers because awareness about them isn't spread.

This was some bad modding that shows little knowledge of how the ToU should be enforced but instead enforces it in whatever way benefits the mod.
XoXoX

Postby AccidentalGenius on Apr 29 2019, 11:02pm

So everyone jumping on this post with zero fact. It's been explained and seal was paid.

Musang why are you even bothered here or pointing fingers. People in glass house's should not throw stones. You are just trollong.

Everything has been answered now so why bother reigniting a spark. Grow up musang and stop causing issues.
AccidentalGenius

Re: Dave (mod) Scamming Abusive Silence

Postby Kasama on Apr 29 2019, 11:15pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:All I can say is he is the only mod lately being called out. Drgn been a mod far longer than him. You never seen drgn mixed up of things like this.

You're questioning the integrity of a person?

You can do that with anyone.

You could compare op with another player as well. Why should you trust op's word when there is currently no proof?

What we are questioning was his respond of quick silenced. Anyone not guilty wouldn’t react like him. That’s my point.

We've already been through this. A quiet person is by far more guilty than a person trying to clear themselves.

You're basing who's guilty and who isn't on what YOU would do and that is stupid. People's behaviours can be unpredictable. You can't know how another person will act unless you've trained in it. Which I for sure haven't... And if I haven't, you for sure haven't.

Does not mean he have the authority to silenced anyone.

He is an authority, he is a moderator that pushes tou.

He have to used it on the situation like that. Many in the game accusing each other of cheating but not a single player got silenced being a scammer.

Dave is being called a scammer, dave isn't BEING A SCAMMER. Kind of confused.

First time a moderator silenced someone of accusing another player of scamming. Just because he is a moderator he think he is above the rules. His respond will be if you don’t agree with his silenced send ticket.

Then let him, if you have the correct proof, op will be acknowledged and everyone will be happy.

Again, I'VE BEEN PUSHING FOR THE EVIDENCE FOR ABOUT 4 PAGES NOW.

My opinion it’s a waste of time to send ticket because ATA will always side with moderator even if the silenced in gray area. They have to protect their moderator since they are just voluntary duty.

No, mods have been de-modded. Vk's have been de-vk'ed.

This is wrong.
Last edited by Kasama on Apr 29 2019, 11:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kasama

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Apr 29 2019, 11:17pm

Poostain is far from innocent, he most definitely lives in a glass house and he throws stones in it

I think he secretly wants to be a mod and even went so far as to suggest a voting system. He thinks people will vote him in 
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby Kasama on Apr 29 2019, 11:23pm

POST THE CHARM TRADE OR THIS IS ALL LIES

Just a poor attempt at a smear campaign, which is what this is leading to.
Kasama

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Apr 29 2019, 11:42pm

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:Poostain is far from innocent, he most definitely lives in a glass house and he throws stones in it

I think he secretly wants to be a mod and even went so far as to suggest a voting system. He thinks people will vote him in 

I will be the best mod of KAW ever I bet I’m 2X better moderator than Dave
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby Dave on Apr 29 2019, 11:50pm

Thread answered. Regardless of whats written in kaw remember we have two sides to the story. This post was created by someone that had zero to do with this issue. This post was left open by me for transparency.

Now its run it course and getting trolled for that reason I am locking.

Seal was dropped in clan as arranged in the first place.

Glad to be then topic of entertainment.

Any more questions please direct to devs. Click that little Ape to send feedback.
Dave

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion