Introducing: The Fatesands

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing: The Fatesands

Postby slippy2012 on Mar 15 2019, 3:23am

DaPMP wrote:I have 11 deep mine lands open and I don't see the new lands fatesands.

Its part of the update did u update
slippy2012

Postby Irrumabo on Mar 15 2019, 10:23am

Are the drops for the fatesand shards random, so sometimes they don't drop?
Irrumabo

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Mar 15 2019, 10:24am

Are the artifacts that drop for shards based solely on eb completion or do you have a greater chance with more actions. If it’s the former you have given yet another large incentive for people to have less clan loyalty and go around hopping from clan to clan to get end bonuses.
IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl

Postby Warfarin on Mar 15 2019, 12:20pm

None of them worked and its now getting harder and taking longer to get on to the game and it keeps closing down
Warfarin

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Mar 19 2019, 9:22am

IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl wrote:Are the artifacts that drop for shards based solely on eb completion or do you have a greater chance with more actions. If it’s the former you have given yet another large incentive for people to have less clan loyalty and go around hopping from clan to clan to get end bonuses.

Devs do you have any reply? It really seems as if you are wanting people to jump to get promo plus the plates. I have scrolled through eb histories and the distribution of artifacts seems well distributed so I would guess this an eb completion only that yields a chance for a drop.

Postby Warfarin on Mar 19 2019, 9:29am

Any Kindle fire users having trouble opening the new lands
Warfarin

Postby NAT1501 on Mar 19 2019, 2:15pm

Nope
NAT1501

Postby [ATA]Winston on Mar 19 2019, 4:29pm

IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl wrote:Are the artifacts that drop for shards based solely on eb completion or do you have a greater chance with more actions. If it’s the former you have given yet another large incentive for people to have less clan loyalty and go around hopping from clan to clan to get end bonuses.

Based on actions
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT on Mar 19 2019, 6:03pm

Killing the clan aspect.. really smart another well throughout update Winston 
HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT
2018 ASW Champion

Postby IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl on Mar 20 2019, 1:27pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:

Based on actions

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if you would be open to a suggestion. If it’s based on actions perhaps you would consider a hit minimum in order for artifacts to drop. This could apply solely to the f2p Sverunganti series which are almost entire attack and assassinate. My suggestion would be for a 60 action minimum. This is a full unload with basic non-glitch buildings.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements