Charms Rebalance

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms Rebalance

Postby xXx_Baloo_xXx on Mar 1 2019, 2:40pm

Upside on this mess, ATA loosing money
xXx_Baloo_xXx

Postby Grave on Mar 2 2019, 7:16pm

xXx_Baloo_xXx wrote:Upside on this mess, ATA loosing money

200mcs account with 0 charms, what a surprise
Grave

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 6 2019, 2:35am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:ATA could just cap everyone at 125 billion no matter the size. The BFA x 4 should be good update. Almost everyone can get that 125 billion easily on seal trading. This could still increase spending to the game. With this changes those guys that sell seals for charms stop spending. I think this will give negative effect on spending like what happen to GAW. Charms did great to the game it increase spenders. I agree the charms needed changes but this changes really screw mid spenders who bought charms for seals. Last weekend I see non who are buying charms with seals.

That is your problem then not the devs. Maybe instead of buying charms you should have spent money on xtals to idk grow instead? The issue with charms was no incentive to grow but now there is. The bottom line is the devs have one to make you grow. Now there is one to grow your bfa and cs. Cry harder as the charms are more fair across for mids as a 2bcs acc can’t stack charms to win 100% anymore on you
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 6 2019, 3:49am

Whatever happen to Karma charms thread. We should ask him how he feels about his suggestion now?I think he quit the game already.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 6 2019, 4:56am

Faust wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:ATA could just cap everyone at 125 billion no matter the size. The BFA x 4 should be good update. Almost everyone can get that 125 billion easily on seal trading. This could still increase spending to the game. With this changes those guys that sell seals for charms stop spending. I think this will give negative effect on spending like what happen to GAW. Charms did great to the game it increase spenders. I agree the charms needed changes but this changes really screw mid spenders who bought charms for seals. Last weekend I see non who are buying charms with seals.

That is your problem then not the devs. Maybe instead of buying charms you should have spent money on xtals to idk grow instead? The issue with charms was no incentive to grow but now there is. The bottom line is the devs have one to make you grow. Now there is one to grow your bfa and cs. Cry harder as the charms are more fair across for mids as a 2bcs acc can’t stack charms to win 100% anymore on you

Faust talking about crying. Must be his monthly visit that’s why he is hot today

Postby Sourcewalker on Mar 6 2019, 10:05am

I mean you haven’t really refuted my point and yes my once a month visit veri fun
Sourcewalker
2016 ASW Champion

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Mar 6 2019, 10:09am

Faust comment from you means nothing to me. You are one of the players can attack 10x a second so charms means nothing to you 

Postby CHeRRyTrEEs on Mar 13 2019, 1:08pm

Will there be a place where we can view our charms stats?
CHeRRyTrEEs

Postby Grave on Mar 13 2019, 1:16pm

CHeRRyTrEEs wrote:Will there be a place where we can view our charms stats?

Take off all equipment and banner and your equipment bonus will show it

There really needs too be a new category with the maxing of charms
Grave

Postby CHeRRyTrEEs on Mar 13 2019, 1:19pm

Thanks
CHeRRyTrEEs

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements