Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby Grave on Feb 22 2019, 11:49pm

HT-xxllliiAJtheGREATiilllxx-HT wrote:Not the point falco, point being the devs wasted many people’s time, not everyone cares to osw like you, you bad ass. It’s principle, devs added a component to the game, people spent time embracing that component and some spent money(not me), all for not basically. So don’t mistake my displeasure for tears, don’t you have a osw to worry about anyhow?



Why are you complaining if it doesnt effect ebs and you are a fairy?
Grave
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby empire_foxygirl on Feb 23 2019, 12:04am

Have u all notice he is always crying and happy now? Coz he dont have charms lol
,But still he fails even charms changes
After his numerous cf and still keep talking nonsense whereever,
To : afterlife_falco_wog
empire_foxygirl
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Feb 15 2012, 4:01am

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby jstrong58 on Feb 23 2019, 12:19am

So I guess not being involved in osw which slows your growth makes you a fairy even when your top 50-100 in wars every event?
jstrong58
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 5 2013, 6:25am

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Feb 23 2019, 12:28am

Everyone love to call others eb fairy. Truthfully everyone is eb fairy. Why shouldn’t you join osw if it’s not the way you want to play. Only player love osw are those with core group who understand the game is fun with your friends around.
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby VBot on Feb 23 2019, 9:43am

Grave wrote:
golthar wrote:Another thing that hasn’t really been noted is the devaluation of sdt.

Take a bc hansel with ~2.4b sd and a bc tank with 1b sdt, each with 60b in sd charms.

Under old system, in a zs strip situation, the hansel would only have the 60b in charms as sd, whereas the tank would have 110b (50b cs 60b charms). So the tank has almost double the sd thanks to the towers.

Under the new system, the tank still has 50b from the towers, but is capped at 25b charms, for 75b total sd.

However the hansel gets to keep the 60b in charms.

75b to 60b isn’t that big an advantage compared to 110b to 60b.

Goodbye tank builds! Again the devs try to kill build variety by making tanks easier to strip than they ever were.



A hansel 2.4x the size of any tank shouldn't have a problem stling them .what are you complaining about again?

Shouldn’t have a problem for the first few. After that it tends to be mostly fails
VBot
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 9:21pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby Grave on Feb 23 2019, 1:08pm

jstrong58 wrote:So I guess not being involved in osw which slows your growth makes you a fairy even when your top 50-100 in wars every event?



Yes , thats the very definition of fairy.
Charms should have never had any effect in wars in the first place.
Grave
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby Grave on Feb 23 2019, 1:09pm

RenamedROO wrote:
Grave wrote:
golthar wrote:Another thing that hasn’t really been noted is the devaluation of sdt.

Take a bc hansel with ~2.4b sd and a bc tank with 1b sdt, each with 60b in sd charms.

Under old system, in a zs strip situation, the hansel would only have the 60b in charms as sd, whereas the tank would have 110b (50b cs 60b charms). So the tank has almost double the sd thanks to the towers.

Under the new system, the tank still has 50b from the towers, but is capped at 25b charms, for 75b total sd.

However the hansel gets to keep the 60b in charms.

75b to 60b isn’t that big an advantage compared to 110b to 60b.

Goodbye tank builds! Again the devs try to kill build variety by making tanks easier to strip than they ever were.



A hansel 2.4x the size of any tank shouldn't have a problem stling them .what are you complaining about again?

Shouldn’t have a problem for the first few. After that it tends to be mostly fails




1 bcs tank example

100/400 100/400

2.4bcs hansel example

100/300 900/1100

Meaning the first 55-70% of hits should have 0/1 fails
Grave
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Apr 16 2012, 9:22pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby AC__ShadowWraith__AC on Feb 23 2019, 1:40pm

I find it funny complaining about the charm adjustment. You want a real pay to play go for those "other" war games. You know the ones im talking about.. you cant grow at all because the big spenders take instantly, cheap packs get blocked after purchasing that price forcing to next tier, not to mention owned by chinese companies where they consider forcing "foreigners" to spend while chinese cheating gets ignored but if you do what they do, your account gets deleted.

Come on children, this is the closest game you can get to being a balanced system for paying and non paying players. They are doing what they can. You really want to fix it, stop cheating with many alt accts. 1 per device. Its too bad ata doesnt have the staff to enforce going back to that.
AC__ShadowWraith__AC
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mar 22 2018, 8:37pm

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Feb 23 2019, 3:08pm

"I dont cheat by buying accounts for charms! I just have a bunch of alts to all send charms to 1 account!"

Hey devs, next step. Put a hard limit on the # of alts anyone can own. Do that and we can make real progress.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Dec 9 2012, 9:57am

Re: Reasons why the charm nerf is flawed

Postby TheSuperMan- on Feb 23 2019, 4:16pm

empire_foxygirl wrote:Have u all notice he is always crying and happy now? Coz he dont have charms lol
,But still he fails even charms changes
After his numerous cf and still keep talking nonsense whereever,
To : afterlife_falco_wog


I don’t fail on you little girl, you never sent inc to anyone in OSW before charm nerf (someone from her own clan sent this, I have proof), I have never cried about it before (you have no proof), you still don’t send inc because you’re the second most useless account after DHK, so you tell me who’s crying
TheSuperMan-
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sep 11 2015, 9:19pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests