whatever happened to forum apologies?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 3:53pm

Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes


You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app
DevilsTriangle
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Oct 5 2018, 7:33am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby diZzY on Feb 21 2019, 4:03pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes


You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app


You have 524 successful attacks so unless you’re some kind of hard case meathead hiding behind a worthless alt I seriously doubt you ever made someone post a YouTube apology haha
diZzY
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 18 2017, 12:59am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 4:05pm

diZzY wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes


You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app


You have 524 successful attacks so unless you’re some kind of hard case meathead hiding behind a worthless alt I seriously doubt you ever made someone post a YouTube apology haha




That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums
DevilsTriangle
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Oct 5 2018, 7:33am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby diZzY on Feb 21 2019, 4:07pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:
diZzY wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes


You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app


You have 524 successful attacks so unless you’re some kind of hard case meathead hiding behind a worthless alt I seriously doubt you ever made someone post a YouTube apology haha




That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums


Mmhmm....
diZzY
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 18 2017, 12:59am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby VBot on Feb 21 2019, 4:18pm

DevilsTriangle wrote: roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


DevilsTriangle wrote:That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

iPhone 6 release date was September 19 2014. 4 years and 5 months ago roughly. Nice catfish
VBot
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 9:21pm

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby TheSuperMan- on Feb 21 2019, 4:20pm

ReturnOfOmar wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote: roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


DevilsTriangle wrote:That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

iPhone 6 release date was September 19 2014. 4 years and 5 months ago roughly. Nice catfish


 exposed af
TheSuperMan-
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sep 11 2015, 9:19pm

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby StealthGoat on Feb 21 2019, 4:23pm

Get em Omar 
StealthGoat
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Jan 14 2013, 4:08pm

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Feb 21 2019, 4:44pm

ReturnOfOmar wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote: roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....


DevilsTriangle wrote:That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

iPhone 6 release date was September 19 2014. 4 years and 5 months ago roughly. Nice catfish


Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 5:56pm

Well maybe it was iPhone 4 I started in 2010 sadly and left this cesspool if an app nov 2017
DevilsTriangle
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Oct 5 2018, 7:33am

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby VBot on Feb 21 2019, 5:57pm

So you just googled what iPhone was released in 2010? Nobody can confuse an iPhone 4 and 6. They are so different
VBot
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 9:21pm

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests