whatever happened to forum apologies?

Ask questions and share your feedback.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 3:53pm

Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes

You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....

I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app
DevilsTriangle

Re: whatever happened to forum apologies?

Postby diZzY on Feb 21 2019, 4:03pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes

You use to have these gem forum posts of those defeated in life who would make forum apology’s I once had a guy make a YouTube apology ...I know rather badass for the time period ...roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....

I expect to see someone make someone forum apologize next time I login to this sad sad app

You have 524 successful attacks so unless you’re some kind of hard case meathead hiding behind a worthless alt I seriously doubt you ever made someone post a YouTube apology haha
diZzY

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 4:05pm

diZzY wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:Back in the day clans would farm you if you called a fat chick names ...stole items on haunting ....hit a clan person more than 5x in 24 hours ....yes ridiculously stupid since it’s a war game ...but yes

You have 524 successful attacks so unless you’re some kind of hard case meathead hiding behind a worthless alt I seriously doubt you ever made someone post a YouTube apology haha

That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums
DevilsTriangle

Postby diZzY on Feb 21 2019, 4:07pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:
diZzY wrote:

That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

Mmhmm....
diZzY

Postby VBot on Feb 21 2019, 4:18pm

DevilsTriangle wrote: roughly 7-8 years ago nonetheless....

DevilsTriangle wrote:That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

iPhone 6 release date was September 19 2014. 4 years and 5 months ago roughly. Nice catfish
VBot

Postby TheSuperMan- on Feb 21 2019, 4:20pm

ReturnOfOmar wrote:

DevilsTriangle wrote:That was on iPhone 6 back in the day when I still played this nonsense...iPhone X I just troll forums

iPhone 6 release date was September 19 2014. 4 years and 5 months ago roughly. Nice catfish

 exposed af
TheSuperMan-

Postby StealthGoat on Feb 21 2019, 4:23pm

Get em Omar 
StealthGoat

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Feb 21 2019, 4:44pm

ReturnOfOmar wrote:


Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion

Postby DevilsTriangle on Feb 21 2019, 5:56pm

Well maybe it was iPhone 4 I started in 2010 sadly and left this cesspool if an app nov 2017
DevilsTriangle

Postby VBot on Feb 21 2019, 5:57pm

So you just googled what iPhone was released in 2010? Nobody can confuse an iPhone 4 and 6. They are so different
VBot

Next

Return to Questions/Feedback