why was I banned

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

why was I banned

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 28 2018, 1:10pm

Why was I forum banned? I hardly consider 2 posts as ‘multiple’ and I wasn’t complaining, whoever banned me is doing a trashy job.
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

Re: why was I banned

Postby Adust on Apr 28 2018, 1:13pm

Garbage post and complaining about a lock, this will get locked too, have fun
Adust
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Jul 7 2014, 12:47am

Re: why was I banned

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 28 2018, 1:16pm

Of course this will get locked you moron
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

Re: why was I banned

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 28 2018, 1:40pm

Adust wrote:Garbage post and complaining about a lock, this will get locked too, have fun

Mod alt confirmed
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: why was I banned

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 28 2018, 1:49pm

Tzshifter wrote:
Adust wrote:Garbage post and complaining about a lock, this will get locked too, have fun

Mod alt confirmed

He’s Izombiebagger, him and ladytyhpoid run there clan sons of Sparta on alts whilst fighting on osw where they are getting farmed  plus they stalk and take a tap tap game to personal life hurling personal insults.
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

Re: why was I banned

Postby IllIlIIlIlII on Apr 28 2018, 2:05pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:
Adust wrote:Garbage post and complaining about a lock, this will get locked too, have fun

Mod alt confirmed

He’s Izombiebagger, him and ladytyhpoid run there clan sons of Sparta on alts whilst fighting on osw where they are getting farmed  plus they stalk and take a tap tap game to personal life hurling personal insults.


Those are some heavy accusations, mate :lol:
IllIlIIlIlII
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Jan 17 2014, 9:42pm

Re: why was I banned

Postby Ill_Make_U_A_Bucket on Apr 28 2018, 2:08pm

Bachkeda you're just mad every1 thinks you're trash. Even in the forums...
Ill_Make_U_A_Bucket
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Jul 10 2014, 12:17am

Re: why was I banned

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 28 2018, 2:13pm

No, there just your alts. Lol.
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

Re: why was I banned

Postby IllIlIIlIlII on Apr 28 2018, 2:17pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:No, there just your alts. Lol.

They're*

And no, we are not all zombie and lady alts :lol:

You're delusional mate
IllIlIIlIlII
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Jan 17 2014, 9:42pm

Re: why was I banned

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 28 2018, 2:27pm

We are frank
LadyTyphoid
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 28 2017, 1:05pm

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Drop-of-Destruction and 0 guests