What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Apr 16 2018, 4:37am

So why did you spend 3 years in Germany and 3 in Canada if it was so horrible?
Make no sense todd.
Maybe you should make a thread about "todds life as a 39 year old virgin".
Or "im so butthurt and untouched"
Nice "facts" about Sweden.so you say USA takes better care of your elder ppl than Sweden?
Lol
So whats wrong with syrians?
Or just another racist comment
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Jul 14 2013, 5:34am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 16 2018, 5:24am

________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:So why did you spend 3 years in Germany and 3 in Canada if it was so horrible?
Make no sense todd.
Maybe you should make a thread about "todds life as a 39 year old virgin".
Or "im so butthurt and untouched"
Nice "facts" about Sweden.so you say USA takes better care of your elder ppl than Sweden?
Lol
So whats wrong with syrians?
Or just another racist comment



Germany= USA Military civilian job cause money was so damn good ...neighbors all jealous

Canada= family lives there, had to take care of terminally ill relative


I was in Stuttgart. I will say this. I love the German people ...honest, very straight forward people, intelligent and very hard working.

Canadians were the nicest people ive ever lived among and admittedly the least racist/bigoted people on planet Earth (but theyre "entitled" and dont have much sense of accountability)



Sorry i just cant live in a socialist country
ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby Haj on Apr 16 2018, 5:25am

Lol funny joke
Usa is the best in two things
Biggest and most funded army
Inmates per capita
For all the rest the usa is still way behind, let's take the distribution of wealth. 60% of the usa are living in poverety 30% middle class 10% of super rich. (I just made up the number but im sure i am not that far). There is so much division between the white man and the immigrant in the usa that you have getthos like seriously no other modern country have these except maybe france yea france do have some. U guys lack in education instead of spending trilions in defense you should invest in your people in education and health were the usa comes by far one of the last i (rip bernie sanders) in the moderns country. Usa certainly once stood for the right thing 80 years ago. Today big compagnies have more influance on your governement that your own people i am sure when the founding father thought of the united states they certainly didint think it as a big corporation as nation that wars for big oil industries. The usa were to stand injustice against the tyrant sadly the usa is coming more and more the tyrant as they are loosing their superpower title to china. When trump came to power i was one thinking he would change things sadly he didint probably because of people like john mkcain that want to impose us democratie with their army all around the world. Of course this is my point of view i respect yours as you should respect mine.
On this please look outside of the usa 90% of the wrold have modern democratie freedom of speach free press ect
Haj
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 6:42am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby ____CerseiX____ on Apr 16 2018, 5:27am

All hail Switzerland!
____CerseiX____
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Oct 12 2016, 10:14am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 16 2018, 5:32am

Haj wrote:Lol funny joke
Usa is the best in two things
Biggest and most funded army
Inmates per capita
For all the rest the usa is still way behind, let's take the distribution of wealth. 60% of the usa are living in poverety 30% middle class 10% of super rich. (I just made up the number but im sure i am not that far). There is so much division between the white man and the immigrant in the usa that you have getthos like seriously no other modern country have these except maybe france yea france do have some. U guys lack in education instead of spending trilions in defense you should invest in your people in education and health were the usa comes by far one of the last i (rip bernie sanders) in the moderns country. Usa certainly once stood for the right thing 80 years ago. Today big compagnies have more influance on your governement that your own people i am sure when the founding father thought of the united states they certainly didint think it as a big corporation as nation that wars for big oil industries. The usa were to stand injustice against the tyrant sadly the usa is coming more and more the tyrant as they are loosing their superpower title to china. When trump came to power i was one thinking he would change things sadly he didint probably because of people like john mkcain that want to impose us democratie with their army all around the world. Of course this is my point of view i respect yours as you should respect mine.
On this please look outside of the usa 90% of the wrold have modern democratie freedom of speach free press ect



Yeah your figures are off theres more a disparity than that the top 1% owns more then the bottom 99% but its not due to corruption or overtaxation ....as previously stated i dont give a damn about how many homeless destitude people there are in the USA

Equality of opportunity is what matters to me ...equlaity of outcome is something I abhor. Ild rather not live in a socialist welfare state

Go to school make good grades be in control of your own destiny and you do great in the USA ...nobodies gonna hold your hand here
ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 16 2018, 5:38am

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Except that the best is Switzerland. The United States is ranked 8th best, which isn’t bad, but it’s surely not the best.




Is that another UN ranking? If so then I’ll call it FAKE NEWS


Actually a ranking from U.S News & World Report in partnership with global marketing communications company Y & R , the BAV Group and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania


Ella did the research for Bella....lazy much Bella ? Again you tried to quote an left leaning, leftist over sampled, fake news contributors, global media marketing co, opinion piece to slam Americans. Good job. Actually it’s not our job to fact check you.....all of us here have done enough research on the narrative you two leftists are pushing. It’s starting to back fire for you. Trump has over 50% approval rating despite the left media pushing fake news. The plan isn’t working, people are starting to look the other way. Your TV news channels ratings are in the toilets. So do your own legitimate research and come up with something interesting and intelligent to say in your own words not the lame combative narrative you keep pushing. You have the right to think for yourself.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 16 2018, 5:54am

Birthplace does not invalidate facts. Its actually completely irrelevant. Besides, you dont know where I come from, you dont know where I've lived and you don't know where I live now. Frankly, it doesnt matter because lets face it..
You're American and you're a moron.
The person you quoted in your other thread is Swedish and a moron.
Country is irrelevant. All countries have morons. Yours just has more vocal ones.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 586
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby Haj on Apr 16 2018, 5:55am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
Haj wrote:Lol funny joke
Usa is the best in two things
Biggest and most funded army
Inmates per capita
For all the rest the usa is still way behind, let's take the distribution of wealth. 60% of the usa are living in poverety 30% middle class 10% of super rich. (I just made up the number but im sure i am not that far). There is so much division between the white man and the immigrant in the usa that you have getthos like seriously no other modern country have these except maybe france yea france do have some. U guys lack in education instead of spending trilions in defense you should invest in your people in education and health were the usa comes by far one of the last i (rip bernie sanders) in the moderns country. Usa certainly once stood for the right thing 80 years ago. Today big compagnies have more influance on your governement that your own people i am sure when the founding father thought of the united states they certainly didint think it as a big corporation as nation that wars for big oil industries. The usa were to stand injustice against the tyrant sadly the usa is coming more and more the tyrant as they are loosing their superpower title to china. When trump came to power i was one thinking he would change things sadly he didint probably because of people like john mkcain that want to impose us democratie with their army all around the world. Of course this is my point of view i respect yours as you should respect mine.
On this please look outside of the usa 90% of the wrold have modern democratie freedom of speach free press ect



Yeah your figures are off theres more a disparity than that the top 1% owns more then the bottom 99% but its not due to corruption or overtaxation ....as previously stated i dont give a damn about how many homeless destitude people there are in the USA

Equality of opportunity is what matters to me ...equlaity of outcome is something I abhor. Ild rather not live in a socialist welfare state

Go to school make good grades be in control of your own destiny and you do great in the USA ...nobodies gonna hold your hand here


How can u talk about equal opportunities when the rich can afford a better education, can afford university the rich person will be in a suitable situation for studies focusing on only his studies while the poor wont. Yes i am aware there is loan but nit all have the chance to get these want it or not its not equal if i would be born in a certain area of chicago or detroit my chances of having all the ressource to get a proper education and a proper chance in life a almost next to none. Thats why there is so much tentions in the us rn its not because of black hispanic whites its because of social inequalites caused buy a faulty system
Haj
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Oct 9 2012, 6:42am

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Apr 16 2018, 6:03am

You asked the question Domo , I answered for you
I offered no opinion on this subject but you couldn't quiet help yourself could you
Left wing am i .... explain
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sep 7 2012, 2:03pm

Re: What makes the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA so great

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 16 2018, 6:06am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Birthplace does not invalidate facts. Its actually completely irrelevant. Besides, you dont know where I come from, you dont know where I've lived and you don't know where I live now. Frankly, it doesnt matter because lets face it..
You're American and you're a moron.
The person you quoted in your other thread is Swedish and a moron.
Country is irrelevant. All countries have morons. Yours just has more vocal ones.



Ok cool you're not a citizen you don't live here but you write a long ass thread about 2nd amendment rights here in the USA and how it should be kept intact

...very odd whatever floats your boat weirdo
ToddStlluvsBacon
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Apr 11 2018, 6:08pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: WARLORD_Tribute and 0 guests