Further issues with moderator incompetence

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Further issues with moderator incompetence

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Feb 4 2018, 12:39pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:I won’t call out the particular mod, but recently I had an experience in my PM with a mod. It started out as them telling me what I posted in forums wasn’t allowed. I asked why, and it got into this whole “I’m a mod because I said so” sort of thing. Paraphrasing there. I was just asking questions and they shut me out quick. I was unfollowed and not allowed to chat anymore with them. Now, what I posted isn’t against the ToU or the forum rules as I’ve scoured them and found nothing that warranted what they told me. They literally lied to me and expected me to just be ok with it. Mods do abuse their power.

About a week ago, someone was saying hi to another player in World Chat and then got silenced. It was reversed shortly after, but it was clearly a mod just trying to silence people. Mods are people too, so they should be held to the same standard as everyone else.

Agreed completely. Been in the same situation several times, with no straight answers.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Feb 4 2018, 1:11pm

What is all this crying tears in forum about mods. Just hit the mods you don't like. No need this kind of crying in forum
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Tzshifter on Feb 4 2018, 2:04pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:What is all this crying tears in forum about mods. Just hit the mods you don't like. No need this kind of crying in forum

Yes Man!
Tzshifter

Postby Original_Belladonna on Feb 4 2018, 2:11pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:What is all this crying tears in forum about mods. Just hit the mods you don't like. No need this kind of crying in forum

It’s kind of hard because they won’t drop build. :-|
Original_Belladonna

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Feb 4 2018, 2:43pm

Ok so this is pretty much going around circles so this thread has ran its course.

Op or anyone else that is not happy how moderators work or act, open a ticket up and explain the situation proper to the developers.

We are here to enforce the ToU, we cannot make changes towards the rules what so ever we can only give our ideas through.

All our moderators are checked weekly to see if we are following the guidelines of moderation, if one of us is out of line we would be contacted and repeated we would be removed but it hasn’t became a case yet what I know of.

A tip, if you recently contacted a moderator and you are not happy with their assistance or never have received any, please contact another with your concerns.

Also remember, we are players just like yourself as well, we play the game, we have to go by the rules of the game like any other player.

People ain’t happy about the response “open a ticket to issue your complaints” but that’s the best we can provide if we cannot provide anymore answers or you are unhappy.

This thread is now more of a bash a mod now so it will be locked.

Thank you everyone for putting your ideas, feedback through.

Have a splendid day!
/lock
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion