HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby 5796 on Jan 13 2018, 1:43am

[quote="Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE] It’s odd and sad.[/quote]

I wouldn't blame Bruce or give him too much credit, however you want to see it. He really is just a pion doing what the big three want him to do. They're being straight up arrogant about it. It's always been like this though "their way or the highway" it's why I'll never play another ATA game EVER and none of you should either. They've always pandered to the non paying whinners while bleeding the spenders.

...it is what it is and fine that it eventually has to end one way or another but ATA coulda listened to us a little more along the way. If they would've I guarantee they could've stretched it out a couple/few more years and had a higher profit margin then the one they worked. And the loyal playerbase wouldn't be resentful about it & would have transferred that loyalty over to another ATA game.

Postby 5796 on Jan 13 2018, 1:52am

ANYTHING THEYRE SAYING ABOUT NOT FIXING THE WAR SYSTEM IS COMPLETE HORSE CRAP ...THEYVE MADE MASSIVE CHANGES/OVERHAULS TO THE WAR SYSTEM COMPLETELY BEFORE IE: clan wars to EE

...they simply don't want to do it PERIOD

Postby DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE on Jan 13 2018, 2:06am

After reading all of these comments there is so much to deal with. I do feel that some of the customer base gets ignored or bypassed. Now we need to find a balance for kaw.

Low land wars for example. I have never had one and really can't see why I would go back to war with my lowlands. The rewards are not great for way, it's exploited by one side scouting for an hour no wonder people won't invest their time. Indi wars are fine, at worse it's a 50/50 lotto in indi.

I created a thread about clan loyalty and to be fair fell on death ears.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be great if we could use the same clan for system wars and ebs. The idea is to simply have a war roster let's say 20 v 20 for argument sake. While that 40 are entered into the war system the rest could tap a ugly monster I would like to know what the game designers take on this is.

Also PVP Event. This is so exploited it's actually pointless. It's just going back to Pwars really open a spy N attack build. Farm them get #1 really this is not war it's just cheating. PvP rewards should be based on actually fighting.

It's been a pay to grow faster game for a long time and any company needs an income. Maybe giving us some better deals would help. The gap is so big between top and bottom maybe having a side show where we all become equal could help.

I have played heckfire a while now and whilst it is not bad it's not KAW. It won't be kaw either cause our players base here is what makes the community what it is.

I do feel kaw could be improved but we really need to gather ideas and realistic ones. Then come to a commen understanding between devs and the player base.
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Jan 13 2018, 2:21am

-grizzy- wrote:You think adding equipment rewards to a broken/stale war system is a fix? Sure more will war but its not anywhere close to a fix the system sucks get rid of it please devs and think of something fresh.

If people truly liked ee wars you'd all be doing without the equipment incentive.

Rubbish...system wars are fun and this variant of indi survived as it was the most popular and most stable/reliable at matching. The more KaWers that do indi the better the matchups so my advice to all is put up or shut up! and see you out there!! P.S more eb fairies should try it adds a dimension to the game missing in the grind of eb - you know who u fairies are...??! Ajax!!!
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby MM--MsMystique--MM on Jan 13 2018, 2:58am

Most warriors are trying to hit 40k reward tier in an event for items most don't need. Wwe are penalized to war...Wwe leave in the middle of an EB losing out on event rewards. Wwe come back to an EB where Wwe must regen for an hour (indi). Wwe don't always match and no rewards to war...
The devs have created a monster and wonders why there is such a low turn out.
The war system is broken and it has been made clear that they will not be putting any effort into fixing it.

If Wwe want a war game Wwe must move elsewhere folks!!!
MM--MsMystique--MM
2015 ASW Champion

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Jan 13 2018, 3:19am

Make wars great again
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Jan 13 2018, 4:06am

Legion wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:You think adding equipment rewards to a broken/stale war system is a fix? Sure more will war but its not anywhere close to a fix the system sucks get rid of it please devs and think of something fresh.

If people truly liked ee wars you'd all be doing without the equipment incentive.

Well said Grizzy.
Wars equipment rewards wouldn't fix the low participation. Why?

If we had war rewards again, you'd see the same old regular warriors chase top 10/50/100 along with warriors that used to chase wars when we had top 10/100 rewards come back.

Along with war equipment would bring back a lot of players cheating to get them. Remember all the bans and clans that'd cheat to get faster in wars? Yeah. That'd return on a larger scale than it's(if) being done now

War equipment per se wouldn't invigorate players that haven't done a war before to suddenly start warring. That's the problem here. When we say lack of participation, it means, the player base that usually never wars isn't interested in trying out wars for many reasons. Like Bruce said, in the current app scene its tiring for players to spend an hour+ dedicated to a war. It's tedious. Which is a main deterrent for players from trying out wars.
Imagine we had S7 now, what do you think would happen? Like S6 you'd have the same old warriors chasing it. It doesn't exactly bring the players who've never warred into it because they are either ignorant or not interested to try out that aspect of KaW because oh how it's set up. The problem isn't rewards.
What we really need if we're looking to revitalise wars is a better and updated war system. One that is more flexible, takes lesser RL time and so on. One that has a easier learning curve for newbies, but I don't think ATA is going to go down that rabbit hole and try and develop another war system. They tried and they admit it didn't work out very well. They've tried many times. The Primal ways, the rancor wars, the wars with BFA/BFE and then without. Wars that took 4 hours, to 1 hour wars.
Everytime an exploit in the system was found, they'd try changing the war format. The problem in the end lies with the lack of participation. If you ask a player that never wars why they don't, it's usually because they don't have the time to stay dedicated for 1H+ every war or they feel like the learning curve is too large.

The reply from Bruce is spot on. Appreciate him doing that.

Look at it this way, KaW is 8 years old. That's a very long time to be alive and grossing top 200 average in an ever changing app landscape.

KaW has a few years left. Think we should be positive, enjoy the ride, do what makes you happy here. This game like very other game will have to end someday, I'm sure a positive community can help push that date out a little more.

Most of the bugs that I was complaining about? They're fixed now.

Enjoy the ride. The memories from the game are all we'll carry forward when it's over. Cheers.

The problem is entirely rewards, who wants to waste hours every day to gain a few seals? Not many, add some exclusive war equip and a lot more will want to war. Anyone claiming "rewards" have no effect on war participation is delusional and clearly wasn't around to see the huge drop in players warring after the war equip was removed.
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

Postby -grizzy- on Jan 13 2018, 5:24am

Hi mint if people enjoyed ee they'd be doing it without any rewards needed, no? All these people saying bring back war eq you're basically asking the devs to mask the problems and not fix anything about the war system and anyone who says the war system is fine is dillusional out of events there is like 1 indi match up with builds so far apart in stats its no fun at all. I imagine lowland is just as bad with crappy FFA clans and a couple serious clans where's the fun?
-grizzy-

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 13 2018, 5:49am

-grizzy- wrote:Hi mint if people enjoyed ee they'd be doing it without any rewards needed, no? All these people saying bring back war eq you're basically asking the devs to mask the problems and not fix anything about the war system and anyone who says the war system is fine is dillusional out of events there is like 1 indi match up with builds so far apart in stats its no fun at all. I imagine lowland is just as bad with crappy FFA clans and a couple serious clans where's the fun?

Humans dont do things that arent rewarding. The reason wars are dead is because they arent rewarding. That, in turn, makes them less enjoyable. Joy is not a reward. Joy is your mind's way of telling you you're earning a reward.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ValarMorghulis on Jan 13 2018, 6:15am

Who was it that quit?
ValarMorghulis

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests